You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 4:51pm

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 11:49am

Windstorm

Trainee

the 8th day.

This its how my game looks like when i'm actually moving around : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGjQBHU1uEs&feature=youtu.be

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 12:07pm

willyMG

Beginner

so will they even have common courtesy to answer if they r doing anything abt this issue or they will just lose ppl soon ... so many ppl that i know of with this same issue as windstorm (including me), and ppl slowly loosing patience. support in this game is just horrible.

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 1:11pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

No need for the bashing.

It had already been answered. Nothing can be done without help pinpointing the issue (via more tickets/crash-dumps etc) - as it can't be reproduced based on the current information. Speaking as myself, a regular player, I encountered nothing but silky smoothness since the latest patch (no matter whether questing in Ferris on a quiet day, or touring Nezebgrad on a busy one). Had an extended game-session yesterday to see if I could encounter anything similar to what was mentioned - but unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on view) that wasn't the case for me.

There is no answer to this right now. All I can say is that as long as the issue seems to be present for people, I will continue to port ticket ID's and information in the hopes they find out what is wrong. In the meantime (don't take this as more than just a general suggestion) - do anything and everything you can to ensure it is 100% not on the user end eg. experiment with features, quality, ensure drivers/directX are up to date, ensure drives that games are installed to are functioning properly etc. You'd be surprised how a minor mundane thing can wreck performance.

Otherwise - tickets, tickets, tickets, please.

-Regards,
Mhul

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 1:44pm

willyMG

Beginner

do anything and everything you can to ensure it is 100% not on the user end eg. experiment with features, quality, ensure drivers/directX are up to date, ensure drives that games are installed to are functioning properly etc. You'd be surprised how a minor mundane thing can wreck performance.

Otherwise - tickets, tickets, tickets, please.

-Regards,
Mhul

Tried everything, directX and drivers up to date, game reinstalled twice already... usually i can easily play on high performance w/o lags but now those spikes appear no matter what video quality setting i put. i submitted a ticked with a link of windstorms video cuz problem seems to be the same but for me with mby a bit longer intervals between those spikes.

ticket id is UFD-353-86018

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 2:42pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Forwarded. The team are still trying to root around and figure it out - so I can only ask for everyone's patience as they do so. Hopes for a resolution by next week's maintenance (though this is not a guarantee).

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 3:23pm

most likely has something to do with one of these as these were the files that were patched on the 9th

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 3:24pm

moment just watched the video and thats it? how is this unplayable? O.o a few litle lags here and there doesnt matter at all...

also try to do other things from what i noticed only big open area zones lag a bit but astral,raids,battlegrounds etc are all fine

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 3:40pm

I got the same problem, spikes every few seconds and freezing of the screen when TP.
my ticket: TEU-491-28865.

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 6:49pm

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 9:00pm

The several second delay prior to a loading screen may be the easiest way to identify the issue.

Ticket ID: DZH-969-59665
Apparently it got listed as "feedback" since the ticket system is kinda annoying to navigate...

In particular the zones I've tested and seen the issue happen in are Coba Plateau and Kingdom of Elements. The hanging before loading screen though has been any time there is a loading screen, including entering and exiting a skirmish, respawning inside a skirmish after death, etc.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nethon" (Sep 16th 2015, 9:07pm)

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 9:48pm

Windstorm

Trainee

I lost my patience already -if tomorrow maintenance does not fix this s*** i will simply delete char/game .GL all !

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 9:52pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Good luck with whatever game you choose next. Things like this take time, and with Allods...things like this take a lot of time.
It's part of the game, playing with lag every few months and what not.
It's either something you get used to, or you move on.

Take care. :)

P.S. Feel free to send me any gold or crystals you have, toon name: IAmGroot. ;)

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 8:18am

1. lags in a few minutes.
2. or disconnect by itself in a few minutes.

Please fix the problems and make sure everything has been tested before it is released. If the program still has problem, please roll back the program to Sept 8.

Thanks.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 8:26am

Nandita

Intermediate

Please fix the problems and make sure everything has been tested before it is released. If the program still has problem, please roll back the program to Sept 8.

Yes, roll back to lvl 42 pls. :P

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:41am

Windstorm

Trainee

No need for trolling -some of us have serious issues -put yourself in the same situation and you will maybe get the idea .no need to be arogant or give advices that yourself won't be able to follow .

@ IAmGroot : thanks for your wishes . Still put yourself in position where you spend your moneys /time in a game ,where you enjoy it .suddenly smth happens and you can't continue playing it ,not because of you ,but from the game .Imagine you getting no support from support team ,( single one that answered was Muldhon ,telling me to feel free to forward him my ticket number -and since then NOTHING ever happened).

I don't play online games from yday-i know what my pc can handle ,and i for sure know when smth its terribile wrong ,and ITS NOT from my side -also i have the knowledge and i can play here and here with some lag. But this ,its beyond my limit: why you would play a game where you can do 0 battlegrounds /dominions/raids? just for the daily quests? I bet you would get bored and annoyed to fall through textures or die cc'd by the mobs +lags,and where your camera refuses to unstuck from some idiotic point .Would you feel happy to play like that?

@ mayflower : they messed it up so badly that they can't even fix it anymore? and they would still blame the players internet or pc's .Or anything else it floats their boats .

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:35am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Nobody has blamed anyone - you simply choose to see it that way when people offer standard advice.

Suggesting players ensure something isn't conflicting on their side of the game is not equal to saying it is their fault or laying blame - it's simple common sense and something every gamer should be mindful of in everyday gaming, as it doesn't take much on either end for something to go wrong.

Secondly, you claim nothing has been done because you're not getting instant results - which simply isn't true. The team have been looking into this since it cropped up on radar and we've already got a set goal of next weeks maintenance (hopefully), but people are forgetting that out of the entire playerbase, only a small portion are having this issue hence it is harder to identify and resolve, which also explains how/why some issues can slip through the pre-release testing net. A rollback is not the solution in this case.

As said before, I'll forward all tickets regarding the issue until it is resolved - but further comments regarding lack of results, trolling, or 'blaming the players' will not be entertained any further. If this issue pushes you over the edge and you decide to leave, that is your prerogative - though making it public knowledge isn't going to achieve anything in terms of the problem.

Regards,
Mhul

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 12:36pm

I have loged in after todays maint. The problem still persists.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 12:50pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

... but people are forgetting that out of the entire playerbase, only a small portion are having this issue hence it is harder to identify and resolve ...

I think the number of players experiencing the issue is far superior to what you assume it to be, and is probably larger than the players havnig no troubles at all.
I say this just out of the number of players affected in my guild / friends vs. those who aren't. So you assuming it's only a small fraction of affected players may be totally wrong.

Secondly, we all can understand such issue can't be resolved on the spot. But sharing options you investigate, any progress or calls for more tests or tries from player might get them the feeling someone is actually doing something. Having only 3 admin posts over a week on such as issue is, imho, not enough.

For example, could you share the goals you set for next week ? What have you ruled out as not being a problem, what are you looking into ? Besides pings / traceroutes, what more could players do to help isolate the issue ?

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 12:54pm

but people are forgetting that out of the entire playerbase, only a small portion are having this issue hence it is harder to identify and resolve, which also explains how/why some issues can slip through the pre-release testing net. A rollback is not the solution in this case.

I think majority of people simply chose to ignore the problem since it doesn't apply to some parts of the game (astral, astral allods, battlegrounds, raids) that are main focus of those players.

People bothered by this are those who most of the time take part in activities on the mainland, like all the levelling people and Kingdom of Elements farmers for example.

And there is still the issue of more than doubled loading time if any of the connected zones is a mainland one. I think most people have either completely overkill computers and it doesn't affect them much or they are too addicted and simply chose to "deal with it".

Rate this thread