You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 21st 2015, 2:46pm

No response from support so here ticket ID :

LDZ-864-36588

I hope they'll fix this :D

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 3:16am

Well, lets see if it gets fixed after todays maint.

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 3:25am

Doubt it since they were asking me for my DxDiag yesterday.

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 10:11am

Windstorm

Trainee

OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES (CEG-943-54435)

Creation date
9/10/15 1:54 Pm

NO ANSWER FOR MY TICKET AND 0 COMUNICATION WITH THE IT SUPPORT TEAM.No one have at least decency to do something for their customers at all ,SHAME! How long it takes to ANSWER and SOLVE a problem that persists since more then 2 weeks already? In every MMO its a known thing :players invests their time or moneys ,or both.In any game time = equal money wasted.I waste my time to play ,getting no gold,no glyps ,no astral hunt no decent battlegrounds where i can actually play ,can't pvp 3v3 can't do mostly nothing at all besides the dailies .Feeling like in no man's land already.Imho,this its RUDE for your customers ! :thumbdown: :cursing: X(

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 1:43pm

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 1:50pm

fixing the lag took so many ressources it was not possible launching the mountsale? :wacko:

(im also glad this is fixed, the lag was annoying as f***)

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:13pm

no more loadscreen lag spikes, patch works :thumbup:

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:15pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Aww man, they fixed it?
I was hoping Windstorm would send me all her crystals :(

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:48pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Aww man, they fixed it?
I was hoping Windstorm would send me all her crystals :(

Not giving crystals for you !:D :P

Ok now in a serious note.Seems its finally fixed .WHERE'S MY COMPENSATION FOR 2 WEEKS OF inactivity? (my main interest its mainly in the free traders coins wich i could not gather to develop my crafting !)

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:50pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 3:48pm

oh its fixed??!!

can't wait to be on my comp playin allods. i don't know if its related to the spikes and loading screen issues, but yesterday i had nightmare lags in aod ;( (beside the fact that it show me only 6 ppl grp and not the whole raid - very bad for healer :cursing: and i heard it's a common bug in aod). and NO, it's not my computer or the net i'm using.

Friday, September 25th 2015, 12:08am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Yes problem is fixed ! TP is instant now, and seems to load even faster than before. Game runs smoothly and is enjoyable again :D
I sure hope you could reproduce this issue and include it in your test procedures for each patch. After 2 weeks of lags and chops, it's incredible how it feels good to be able to move again freely !

Friday, September 25th 2015, 11:07am

This is so cruel and evil...

Can't make players happy? Torment them, make them suffer for some time, then return it back to normal and suddenly they feel grateful. :thumbdown:

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 12:07am

This is so cruel and evil...

Can't make players happy? Torment them, make them suffer for some time, then return it back to normal and suddenly they feel grateful. :thumbdown:

a mixture of sado/maso and stockholm syndrome :P

Friday, October 9th 2015, 12:01am

Just started to lag since last night's maintenance. It ups CPU usage to 100% making the game choppy / laggy.

Rate this thread