You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:01pm

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

After this maintance its really wired that its lagging and its the same space between every lagg and i dosent work with lower graph i tryed :( mostly when i rotate the camera :(

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 9th 2015, 10:48pm) with the following reason: title

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:03pm

" mostly when i rotate the camera "

Sry to say this but i think u have a wood pc, is there any delays ingame like chattin or loot things.
If there is no delays, it must be your pc :(

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:04pm

That's wierd because yesterday i played the game more then smooth on ultra and same with gta 5 so how could that be my pc :)

and i some how its just after the maintance :P

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:05pm

And every time its lags the next lag have the exactly space between every lagg :(

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:16pm

There is indeed huge lag spikes. On both servers. They only happen on the "mainland", not in Astral.

This is quite critical, makes the game nearly unplayable. (Unless someone wants to do Astral Hunt all day, every day)

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:24pm

Prefect! Then i should be solved really soon, Critical things = mad players & as i know those masters really do care of thier wallets (; so gogogo allods team make us be able to play

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:37pm

I have the same issue, as do some of my guildies in game. Hope this gets fixed soon, its pretty bad. Oh and teleporting is alot slower too.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:38pm

This is just the beginnig for the patch " Allods online 7.0 offline " :D

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:41pm

I have this same problem :/ Yesterday I played without any problems. After maintenance i can play normal for 5-10 seconds and next screen is frozen for 1-3 seconds and over and over again the same...

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 4:57pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

yeah i have the same problem in battlegrounds, some second lag and then it runs normal, after a minute a new lag for a second
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 6:24pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Same here, game is choppy, lag spikes every 15s or so - with green ping, performance and healthy computer which worked perfectly yesterday. Basically it's unplayable.

I don't know what kind of tests you guys do after a patch is installed, but releasing this to players before fixing the issues speaks volumes about quality standards and how much you care for end-user experience.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 6:28pm

Lag

<cut>

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 10th 2015, 2:51pm)

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 10:12pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Game became unplayabile after the latest maintenace (lag!)

Hello all,

Latest surprise maintennace ''fixed'' the possibility to play the game for me and seems also for some of members of my guild. The problem consist in : stucking -dc-ing in teleports ,slow teleports ,falling though textures ,half of Novograd buildings missing,its like moon walking or few seconds;then all going ok..after like 20 seconds fps dropping from 65 to 11 ,ping suddenly yellow or red ..

My question is ,how many of you experiencing this situation ,because i 've seen ppls complaining a lot and if the technical side knows about this.

What i tried to do : updated client through the official launcher ,cleared client cache ,reset my router ,pc ,and ,as final solution ,i clean reinstalled the game .None of those things helped.

Wondering if the weekly maintenance will take place tomorrow and if will fix the problem. So,what about you others ,having the same situation? :S X( 8|

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 10:46pm

Yeah something fucked up with last patch. Small client freezes every 10-15 secs when moving.

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 12:52am

Kissaki

Trainee

I have the same problem and I talked to a bunch of people complaining on it too.

Nothing more to add.

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 6:00am

Grimpf

Trainee

For me Game works fine, without any lag. Just porting takes a bit longer.

In the past i changed a file (cant remember which one) and set a "1" in a "0" for no sound at all. Before i canged that i dc´ed a lot, after that dc-ing is only about once per 1-3 days.

Maybe sound is the problem?

CU

Grimpf

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 6:14am

Hello all,

Latest surprise maintennace ''fixed'' the possibility to play the game for me and seems also for some of members of my guild. The problem consist in : stucking -dc-ing in teleports ,slow teleports ,falling though textures ,half of Novograd buildings missing,its like moon walking or few seconds;then all going ok..after like 20 seconds fps dropping from 65 to 11 ,ping suddenly yellow or red ..

My question is ,how many of you experiencing this situation ,because i 've seen ppls complaining a lot and if the technical side knows about this.

What i tried to do : updated client through the official launcher ,cleared client cache ,reset my router ,pc ,and ,as final solution ,i clean reinstalled the game .None of those things helped.

Wondering if the weekly maintenance will take place tomorrow and if will fix the problem. So,what about you others ,having the same situation? :S X( 8|
Yeah Same Problem!!

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 7:36am

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 8:17am

I'm having this same problem, and it appears to pause/skip whenever the application starts reading from disk. I wouldn't say it makes the game unplayable, but it does make me not want to play.

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 9:59am

Windstorm

Trainee

So the technical support its even looking on those problems ? Does anyone even tries to fix this ? its the 2nd day i can't do even my normal daily quests and its getting frustrating -i'd appreciate if we would get and answer on this since i see its sorta of server related issue .FIX it please and make the game again playabile -its unfair for the ppls that are spending moneys and time here to be ignored when they have to say something . AWAITING for a fix /answer on a problem that its simply irritating . Thanks in advance !

Rate this thread