You are not logged in.

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 5:55pm

[Question] Multi account

Hello i have 1 question, playing more than 1 account in this same time is legal ? Yesterday whan i was in 927g I've seen imp and 5 account with 11lv in ship, he attack me so i jump to his ship and kill all, but x5 11lv players don't move (look like afk) only 1 player 65lv moving and attack me, ofcorse i kill him and ka-boom his ship

He attack me all time, but never kill me (meybe one time in afk), so I should record and report it or fly with x5 account to get x6 927g ^^ ?

I'm to lazy to read rules so please reply me :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 13th 2015, 7:32pm) with the following reason: clear title

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 6:24pm

Hello i have 1 question, playing more than 1 account in this same time is legal ? Yesterday whan i was in 927g I've seen imp and 5 account with 11lv in ship, he attack me so i jump to his ship and kill all, but x5 11lv players don't move (look like afk) only 1 player 65lv moving and attack me, ofcorse i kill him and ka-boom his ship

It's forbidden for sure. One of my friends got banned for something similar.

Also... level 11s? I suppose he had a pier, right? Since there's a level 30-something requirement to enter the hangar.

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 7:24pm

Aionwen

Professional

its not forbidden to have multiple accounts BUT its forbidden to push 1 account with another.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 7:31pm

Hello,

Dala and Aionwen are right.

I'm to lazy to read rules so please reply me :)
Here are the Terms of use that we all sign before enter the game (even you, who doesn't read them ;)):
http://legal.my.com/us/games/tou/

You can read :

Quoted

Even in those Game Services where You are allowed to create more than one Extra Account, it is prohibited that several Extra Accounts communicate together or interact in any other manner ("prohibiting pushing"). In particular You are not allowed to use these Extra Accounts to create an advantage for one of Your other Extra Accounts. We would like to clearly point out that breaching the prohibition on multi-accounts and/or the prohibition on pushing may lead to You being blocked immediately.

You can send a request to the customer support here:
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/5/

Answer to this question was already given here :
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&postID=65865
and here :
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&postID=50512
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 8:00pm

Quoted

Since there's a level 30-something requirement to enter the hangar.

With guild spell "Leader call" you can summon +4lv to hangar

Monday, September 14th 2015, 12:43am

or fly with x5 account to get x6 927g

actually you can get 8x927g easy and up to 88x927 in theory

i have seen some ppl doing this too... the logic behind is the following:

you can have 8 chars per 1 account
every 1 of these chars can have 10 reincarnations, so its 88 chars in total PER ACCOUNT

since you can only be logged in with 1 char at the same time,
find other players who want to do the same and repeat as often as you desire

(its OK with the terms of service since its only 1 account, remember, TOS name "accounts" and not "chars")

in the end however, its still a farming-activity like every other, just this one is for those who like astral more than killing mobs, playing goblinball etc

if this wasnt wanted by those who made the game, the reward for this activity would be scaling according to the level of the rewared char, e.g. NOT 927 g reward for a level 11 char

Monday, September 14th 2015, 1:04am

Aionwen

Professional

it would be very questionable to trade emas at npc with lvl<65 chars...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Monday, September 14th 2015, 2:03am

it would be very questionable to trade emas at npc with lvl<65 chars...

correct
without gold from emanations (small smybol of gold) its also less rewarding

Monday, September 14th 2015, 5:31am

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

e.g. NOT 927 g reward for a level 11 char

11 lvl toon is not be able to go academy or astral.
They are abusing academy's piers.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ÇiLeK" (Sep 14th 2015, 8:11am)

Monday, September 14th 2015, 1:46pm

Quoted

its not forbidden to have multiple accounts BUT its forbidden to push 1 account with another.

Quoted

Hello,

Dala and Aionwen are right.

Ok thx :)
If i see this player who play x6 accounts in the same time again i record it and report :)

please close

Friday, September 18th 2015, 12:49am

Actually,sorry to say, but you wrong ppls, lvl 11 imps can go hangar, as they please.
Now, recently (yesterday) i seen some low than lvl 31 leagues (that is when u can start going) in hangar, can be leader call or that the devs changed something, that idk, but it is happening.