You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 1:06pm

Help!

hello to everyone

i really need your help in this ;(

im going to get greatness i have turned-in 101 emblems right now

thats not the problem right now

my probloem in tka-riks cave

its extremlly impossbile :wacko:

i cant even finish the first trial even if i do i fail in the seconde one and it reset :thumbdown:

i have fenriss equipment the rare one

my ruins are lv4

and my damamge and defense are weak in tak-riks cave and in pvp ;(

what should i do? ;(

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 1:36pm

Hello,

What is your archetype (class) ?
What is your class build ?
You can create a class build here : http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 1:36pm

I would suspect your build might not be optimal for doing it. I completed reincarnation trials (for 10 days, so 100+ trials) on RU server with full Ferris rep gear and level 2 runes, it has to be a lot easier with level 4.

Make sure you bring restoration + healing potions, if you're a mana class, mana potions as well. Also make sure you got every important ability bound to a key. There's really no room for mistakes there.

Prepare to have to do more than 10 for one quest, you will fail some but eventually you'll get there.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 2:02pm

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 4:26pm

where also can i find a stronger eqipment?
...;(

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 7:22pm

Try checking the Auction House for a crafted epic weapon. It should be the best you can get until astral Rare or Epic. The other crafted epic gear might be worth doing, but generally speaking I would imagine the weapon is most important.

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 7:40pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Tka-Rik cave is too hard, if you don't have good gears and runes. Even the class makes a different. With rare (blue) astral gears and glyphs and with 5+ runes, the cave is ok to do but is still challenging. With epic (purple) astral gears it's comfortable with 5+ runes. Ferris rep gears with runes of 7s and 8s makes tka-rik doable (except couple trials depending of the class) but quite difficult.

The best you can do is gear up and/or make higher runes until hopefully some day the cave is nerfed a bit...
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 8:00pm

how can i get stronger eqipment?

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 8:37pm

blue ferris repgear would be OK

spec and maybe distribution of stats is problematic, you have missed important survival rubies and instead taken almost worthless ones
can you respec?

also, do you have any ways of boosting bloodlust? (potions, conclave etc?) bloodlust is extreme important for warriors in singleplayer-pve

what weapon you have? i recommend a 2H axe or 2H mace for warrior

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 8:41am

Frakkerz

Trainee

GliTchY here :p

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't NEED to do tkariks cave trials for greatness.

I believe you should have an item that allows you to trade amalgams for emblems of greatness. Personally I found this much easier to use than to do trials as it is soooo much faster since the exchange rate is 1 amalgams to 1 emblem when tkariks trials give 2 emblems per 20 trials. This allows you to hit your weekly limit of 40 emblems by doing maybe 40 battlegrounds (needs calculation) rather than doing 400 total trials (20 quest 20 times).

Just a thought ;)

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 5:35pm

i have feriss blue eqipment :(

and im 2H mace warrior

but all the trials are impossible ;(

even i want to make incarnation :(

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 6:39pm

I can see how being forced into melee range can make a huge problem for you here that I did not have at all.

You should try buying full green level 65 gear and getting as much bloodlust as you can from the glyphs. Joining a guild with bloodlust rubies would help greatly also.

Green 65 gear might have less vigor/stamina than blue rep, but at least you can adjust secondary stats fully to your preference. It might make a difference.

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 7:14pm

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 7:57pm

how can i get that?

Gear you buy from vendor (near the anvil).
Glyphs you either craft with profession or get from Negotiant.

Rate this thread