You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 12:57am

Can't connect! "Authorization failed: a connection could not be established."

Hello,

I've just installed the game for the third time and I get this message everytime: "Authorization failed: a connection could not be established."
I tried everything I could find on forums: re-installing, using email and my.com ID, launching the game from the launcher.exe, authorizing the game from the firewall, creating another account and I also notice that when I click on the servers icon, only "Shard1" apppears and is Offline.
Is it a known problem, have I missed something?
I would really appreciate some help, thanks a lot!

Friday, September 18th 2015, 2:32am

Shars 1 is not ok, u should get 2 options, the free and the paid server, if u downloaded it from anything besides my.com webpage i would advice to retry to download it from here, ofc putting off firewalls and etc.
I get that connection error sometimes, but it gets fixed restarting the connection and trying 2 min or so after...
If u get a queue number now don't get surprised, a lot of people (including myself) can't log in atm, looks like a wide server issue

Friday, October 30th 2015, 8:47am

I had similar problem. On forum, guys told me to check my connection.
1. I did:

It was all right.

2. Then they told me to check my firewall, there might be some proces blocked.
3. Otherway you need to go to application folder and delete one in "my com" (i do not remember the folder name), then it will update again.

The last one helped me. Hope it helps you too ;)

Rate this thread