You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 10:48pm

Reincarnation reset...

I made a reincarnation, Priden psionicist. I want to reset it so I can make Kanian mage. Game won't seem to let me. It says something about shared items. Can someone help me please?

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 10:55pm

UNEQUIP EVERYTHING

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 10:55pm

unequip ALL items from the reinc you are deleting, then try again.. also if you have a best friend unshare all mount/ship

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:04pm

Midnight

Beginner

all said before including also take off everything right down to trinket , specks of light etc .. clean even ur bag out from gear u have taken off .sell it n clear out proffesion section also possibly is what I do. undress ur char also

Friday, September 18th 2015, 10:49am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

You have to sell or mail everything to your progenitor from your bank and bag's Item and Crafting section, including equipped gears on the reincarnation. Discard quest items and discard quests. You have to remove (don't sell, don't discard) runes from the toon (Click the runes with Right mouse button and they'll go in Boutique tab of your bag and you can equip them back when the new reincarnation is ready).

Also as mentioned before, make sure you have either returned or taken back shared mount, if you have a best friend. Take off trinket - if it's cash shop one, it'll be safe, if it's quest given, you have to sell it. Remove specks of light, dragon tears etc.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits