You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:17pm

McNoobin

Beginner

• "McNoobin" started this thread

Reinc. skills for Mage

First of all, i would like to welcome all mages, I hope we will be able to share knowledge and experiences with each other to better the understanding of our class, and its functions in PvP and PvE
http://guildes.fr.allods.gpotato.eu/foru…l-reincarnation

As we all probably know, reincarnation skills cd's are being changed.
-most cds will be longer
- there is now Flash from mage, and Acceleration time (?) from psi, plus the reinc skills from the Engineer.

that being said, willpower has also changed, to where if you are cc'd long enough you gain immunity to them for a certain period of time.

SO, there are tons of things to take into consideration here, especially since mages already have a few ccs for pvp anyways. here is my... rusty take on it.

well, my plan was to switch from bubble to TK pull. i would rather an extra cc (because its a mass cc and it had a 1m cd) than a bubble that only absorbed so much damage and had a long ass 5m cooldown.

Now that TK pull only pulls 3 targets, im really debating whether to get it or not.
Fear from summoner was my other option, but 2m cd seems too long.. but maybe that's just me.

It seems as though that as mages, we do not have many choices when it comes to a reincarnation spell.

Feel free to correct me on any of this, or state your opinion on what you think. that being said:

What reincarnation spell should I go with?

What reincarnation spell do you fellow mages have?
McNoobin
Level 60 mage
League
COMING BACK SOON

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:37pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

I had always fear for pvp and Telekinetic pull/ choke for pve.
In this patch I'll probably go with temp. acc. from psi for pve, and healers bubble or dissonance for pvp. The magnetic thing from engineer seems fun, specially against bards, but idk. Will have to see in game.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:33pm

McNoobin

Beginner

• "McNoobin" started this thread

aahh okay I see I see.

The thing is, is that i only have one reincarnation lol... and im too lazy to level another xD

So basically, i have to either pick bubble or tk pull for pve and pvp. or fear for just the benefit of pvp.

I find bubble to actually be usefull, to block incoming damage or to ge tout of tight CC situations. but the looonggg 5 minute cooldown kills it!

Tk pull would have been fun for skirmishes and dominion/AOD but.. the fact that it only pulls 3 targets now are a pain

Fear's cd is 2m... it kinda seems long.. but i guess in reality it really isnt.

Temporal acceleration seems pretty OP. especially for pve raids and stuff.

im not going to touch the engineer i don't think.

choices choices :S
McNoobin
Level 60 mage
League
COMING BACK SOON

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:31am

Notice that reinc temporal acceleration is for next 3 abilities or 15 seconds. Might be worth it if your class has something with really long cast time (maybe that elemental something beam you mages have for tears of dragon, I don't even know if it's a channel or cast, I'm no mage)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:42am

Artuditu

Trainee

Notice that reinc temporal acceleration is for next 3 abilities or 15 seconds. Might be worth it if your class has something with really long cast time (maybe that elemental something beam you mages have for tears of dragon, I don't even know if it's a channel or cast, I'm no mage)
Exactly my point. People are getting so hyped about Temp. Acceleration but it'll last for 3 casts. It doesn't affect channelled skills so it won't work for electric pulse or the wave thingy. I don't know, maybe it could be of some use for casting 3 meteors one after another because accelerating 1 icy comet and 2 frostbolts doesn't sound that great imo :)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:58pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

meteors cast is 5s if u don't take rubies (which r useless btw.) and its hits r mighty so it may come useful to hit 3x meteor in a row - just my speculation

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:35pm

Some hit and run Mages could use Temp. Acceleration
I