You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 6:35am

Russian Server?

I've re-downloaded the game twice and once I click the "Play" button the list of servers do not appear, also the "allows" symbol in the background is russian. Is this some kind of bug or corrupted files?

- Thanks

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:07am

firwall lets game and related connections pass?
virusguard?
(if you use av and firewall)
if these 2 positive or not in use, and game still does not work screenshot of error pls...

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 11:37am

Same problem here

I've re-downloaded the game twice and once I click the "Play" button the list of servers do not appear, also the "allows" symbol in the background is russian. Is this some kind of bug or corrupted files?

- Thanks

I started playing yesterday it was fine and today when i tried to log in the above keeps happening is there anything i can do to fix this i tried both options none made a difference and I cant seem to get a screen shot

thankkyou

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "magic_lamp" (Sep 29th 2015, 5:24pm)

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 9:51pm

Hello,

What happens if you launch the game from the Allods launcher :
C:\MyGames\Allods Online\bin
And then "Launcher.exe"
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 4:55am

Hi thanks for replying

The exact same thing happens.

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 6:20pm

Hello,

I would try a clean re installation.
- Remove the game from your computer (you can keep screenshots in another folder)
- Remove everything from the game with a 3rd party program like CCleaner or Revo Uninstaller
- Download again the launcher and the client from this link : http://allods.my.com/en/download
- Check your firewall and antivirus settings to be sure that they consider Allodsloader as a safe program
- Once it is downloaded and installed, uncheck the "seeding" box in your launcher :

Let us know if it changes something, and please add a screenshot of the error you have (the russian logo for instance) if it happens again.

To take a screenshot, you have a key "print screen" key on your keyboard. You press it, and then you open your "Windows Paint" program and paste it. You can crop the image in paint and post it in your message with the "Attachments" menu below.

Or you can directly send a request to the customer support here (there's a tutorial on how to do a clean installation of the game):
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/137/
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread