You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 6:42pm

Stat redistribution help pls

hello people i've got a stat redistribution item in the mail and i need an advice(i'm kinda new) , i want to know whats the optimal stat distribution for a warrior dps pvp/pve , thanks.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 7:51pm

for pvp i have experienced proficiency is the best... as warrior (=melee) you can profit from determination too, but as soon as you recieve a cc or something your dps is ruined, so full profieciency
brutality only as 2nd stat because in pvp brutality often does not help much due to enemies having barriers, healing themself etc

for pve prof / brut 50/50% would be the best (mobs usually do not get heals all the time or have barriers)

determination is too unsteady although it IS possible to keep it up as melee... i do not recommend it

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 23rd 2015, 8:05pm)

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 10:47pm

for pvp i have experienced proficiency is the best... as warrior (=melee) you can profit from determination too, but as soon as you recieve a cc or something your dps is ruined, so full profieciency
brutality only as 2nd stat because in pvp brutality often does not help much due to enemies having barriers, healing themself etc

for pve prof / brut 50/50% would be the best (mobs usually do not get heals all the time or have barriers)

determination is too unsteady although it IS possible to keep it up as melee... i do not recommend it
hey thanks for answering , as someone that wants to do both pvp/pve would be better going full prof or 50/50 prof/brut?

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:04am

only you know the answer... what is more important to you?

killing hard enemies like bosses on islands more efficient in total? (take 50/50 prof / brut)
or
dealing maximum damage on shielded / healing enemies in PVP? (take 100% prof)

if i had no free respec and had to choose one for a long time (or forever) personally i would go 100% prof, since it matters less to do a little bit less dmg in pve while in pvp its much more critical
(also in pve at the beginning of the battle the 100%-prof-player is superior in dmg to the 50/50 brutality-player, however this player gets superior as soon as the enemy's HP are blow 50%)

or, you decide to avoid targts which are shielded / healing in pvp and just go 50/50 (but thats a questionable decision since almost every class has shields / heals etc and in pvp there are always healers in BGs)

i know its a hard decision :P

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:54am

only you know the answer... what is more important to you?

killing hard enemies like bosses on islands more efficient in total? (take 50/50 prof / brut)
or
dealing maximum damage on shielded / healing enemies in PVP? (take 100% prof)

if i had no free respec and had to choose one for a long time (or forever) personally i would go 100% prof, since it matters less to do a little bit less dmg in pve while in pvp its much more critical
(also in pve at the beginning of the battle the 100%-prof-player is superior in dmg to the 50/50 brutality-player, however this player gets superior as soon as the enemy's HP are blow 50%)

or, you decide to avoid targts which are shielded / healing in pvp and just go 50/50 (but thats a questionable decision since almost every class has shields / heals etc and in pvp there are always healers in BGs)

i know its a hard decision :P
thanks again for your help i've chosen to go full prof :)