You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 25th 2015, 9:44pm

u_5839622

Beginner

• "u_5839622" started this thread

Vale a pena jogar sendo Brasileiro ? Worth playing of being Brazilian ?

Bom como já diz no título estou querendo começar a jogar o Allods. Mas queria saber se vai compensar eu jogar, sendo que, eu não entendo muito do inglês, só o básico. Vi alguns videos do jogo e gostei muito, e por esse motivo quero jogar. Se tiver algum brasileiro que possa me responder eu irei agradecer, mesmo que não seja brasileiro e me responda eu agradeço do mesmo jeito. E Então, compensa gastar horas no Allods ? O jogo é pay to win ? (Espero que não). Obrigado pela atenção e obrigado a quem me responder.

Weel as I said in the title I'm looking to start playing Allods.But I wanted to know if I will make up for play, and I do not understand much English, just the basics. I saw some game videos and enjoyed, and therefore want to play. If you have any brazilian who can answer me I will thank you, even if not brazilian and answer me I thank you all the same. And so it pays to spend hours in Allods ? the game is pay to win ? (hope not). Thanks for listening and thank you to answer to me.

Translate these things by google translater so sorry if you have any errors.

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 7:20pm

i am very happy with this game, i spent a LOT of time with i and i regret nothing, it was joyful and still is :love:

i am playing for many years without any money nevertheless i still i have almost all the cashshopitems

you can exchange gold for BC and this way get all paymentitems for free, but this takes some time, so this way is only for patient players
if you are not patient and want everything fast, use money

also allods is not a game which presents everything on a silvertablet to you, its a game which is hard and rewarding
those who give up easy will be sorted out by the games difficulty