You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 11:30am

need guide for path of hero quest

hello to everyone :D

i have quisition how to done path of the hero quest

there is a chest can buy by crystals i know this one

but i know there is another way to finish it

when i started this quest they gave hammer in crafting bag

i wonder where i can to use it? ?(

looking forward to your answer ^^

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 12:03pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

There are specific spots in all zones at least up to Kirah where you can find green, blue and purple stones. It's a random chance do you get anything from it or not. At least 8/10 times you get worthless trash instead the stone. Each location of the gems has a dozen or so spawning points. In example League's Oreshek area has 1 green gem, it's located in the area between telepad and regular customer npc on left side (looking from telepad towards the npc) - the area which is close to allod edge (has spiders, snakes and cursed unicorn wandering about). I know at least 5 or 6 spots the stones spawns in that area. Each time a player takes the stone, it has couple mins cooldown and about 10+ mins if you take it yourself (so there's no point in waiting in a single area for the stone to spawn again after you've taken it).

There's no in-game map showing you the areas, it was originally meant to force people to explore the zones throughout and remembering where the areas where but through the years some active players made maps for them you can probably search via google. Back then the quest was called Healer's Way, Scout's Way, Warrior's Way etc. So you probably won't find the maps, if you search it with Path of Hero name.

Doing the quest this way takes years unless you look after the stones relentlessly 24/7 style. It's highly recommended to buy the Cash Shop items needed - saves so much time you can't even imagine it.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Sep 26th 2015, 12:09pm)

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 6:10pm

You can use it add-on Cartographer v.2.3.1.(2014-10-15)....enchances your Map and Minimap with various markers....work for me :)

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 12:04am

i recommend you always log off at a place where these stones come, this way everytime you log on / off you have the chance of getting one
make a habit out of that and with the time you will get what you want