You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 1:42am

warrior pvp dps cc with 56% stony

Im fairly new to the warrior class but most of the build's I have seen didn't fit my playstyle so here's my take on a warrior.

http://us.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!333.1..3…QE!qxuupb/KMJQE

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 2:06am

no point for the combat training rubies, as it isn't worth it to increase the damage of those abilities because they're not your main damage dealers. also, you need the swiftness rubies because you're guaranteed to have to chase down almost every other class to kill them. i also wouldn't take musclehead rubies. and as for the increased barriers, i'm not sure. i've never taken those rubies in my pvp spec as i would imagine they'd get destroyed in one hit from any strong player.

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Push" (Sep 27th 2015, 2:15am)

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 3:00am

increased barriers are worth taking in pvp any time; they only get destroyed by 1 or 2 hits fast by far superior enmies
against everything else warrior-barrier is great and those who oppose it hate it ;)

i would abandon ruthlessness, anger is a worthless stat
instead i would take crushing blow & instant shot (free 10 CA! shoot before engaging!)
unstoppable force too for pvp, with stetfighter
athlete rubies also, never miss them for pvp!

abandon bullseye, combat training and musclehead
adrealine buzz R1 is enough usually, forceful kick r3 is inevitable for proper pvp
take at least 1 reasoned aggression
lunge R3 and headbutt r1

thick plate and survival code would be also good but its hard to find rubies, lol

something like this
http://us.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!333.3..3…opaejgm/YWMGFUH

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 4:01am

Thanks for the help, I have never been good at making builds. Push can u make a build like this but with your expertise?