You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 8:00am

Thank you Allods

I just wanted to say how happy this game made me in last 6 years. I've been playing it for a quite of time and always meet good people in game, had wonderfull time with them. The landscapes are sooooo AMAZING. I have so much moments to remember from this game that one day, let's say in 30 years, I will recall it with nostalgia. The prices are becoming pay to win, but nevermind, at least I have fun with other people. Thank you for this Allods.

P.S. I know many of you don't care how I feel about the game, but I wanted to shout out loud this.
Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms
their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response,
occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which
they cannot anticipate. – Sun Tzu

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 7:35pm

same here

i got so much joy from this game... nothing can ever erase these memories

the landscapes are amazing, the avatars are cute & pleasent etc....

:love:

Monday, September 28th 2015, 6:51am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Don't thank Allods, thank the people. The internet is like a global meeting place - and games, forums and sites are just platforms that allow you to meet people with a common interest, ie. the game / forum topic etc. I've met many amazing people in pretty much every MMORPG I've played (Allods being no exception). Thing is, none of them would be memorable without said great people around - so thank YOU!

As for the game itself - I'm amazed at how well Allods has held up over the years without any graphical overhauls. The animations are as smooth as I remember them five years ago, the models still look better than some up to date games out there, the mechanics are solid, the soundtrack has always been absolutely amazing, and the world itself is vast, varied and beautiful. It's hard for anyone (who sticks around any length of time) NOT to forge memories out of Allods.

Monday, September 28th 2015, 12:49pm

Windstorm

Trainee

A very good community - great ppls indeed,superb soundtrack and astral ships.It's all that ever kept me here. :)

Monday, September 28th 2015, 2:56pm

Aionwen

Professional

BIG FAT Nookie for the Guy who made the Costumes and the Soundtrack especially in Wellebelle!

My pleasant memories of lvlin first char deep at night in kira are mostly earased by the ******* annoying farmtrain to keep up gear and deal with p2w and the "balance" in BGs.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aionwen" (Sep 28th 2015, 3:02pm)

Monday, September 28th 2015, 3:22pm

The best game i played in my life, thanks guy to all wonderful people

The best and beautiful game i played in my life, thanks guy to all wonderful people, staff, moderators,
all players i meet them here, thanks to all.
This game is improving to, please give us more quests, new maps, etc. :)

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 1:39pm

Yeah great memories. I remember that people insulting each other for 1 rare mob. I also remember that i got raped in bg's by p2w players. Now Allods still giving me great memories that i can't forget. The latest best memory is kicks in bgs. In short great game with shitty development with players 10/10 would play again for those memories :D
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Rate this thread