You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 10:24am

How do I Salvage?

Hello guys, I'm new to the game.

How do I salvage my old equipment? The only profession I have is Leatherworker. I tried using an online guide for getting the Disassembling profession but the npc doesn't let me start, just sells basic crafting stuff.

Thanks in advance and see you in game.

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 11:46am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Disassembling is no longer a profession of its own. It was merged with Leatherworking. You can't salvage old gears anymore. You get materials from killing mobs. They won't drop any loot, if you are 4 levels higher than the mobs you kill. So, you have to level your profession while leveling with your character because, if you fall behind, you have to buy materials from other players or via Auction House to be able to level Leatherworking.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 12:13pm

azalin71

Trainee

Youre not limited to buying from other players.You can also downgrade the stuff you find of higher grade.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Friday, October 2nd 2015, 8:24pm

So no salvaging gear and I can sell all the gear I was hoarding, right? Only salvage drops from enemies :3

Thanks a bunch!