You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 6th 2015, 1:33pm

summy heals vs healer

yesterday (and before) i was in s12 as a dps and summy healed the grp.

its not the first time i hear ppls want summy as their full heals and not priest/cleric.

I don't mind that summy got better heals in pvp cause he's also squishier but having 350k HPS on boss in s12? ofc everyone want only summy heals.

I enjoy the dps and completed s12 runs as full healer but it seems noone will want us on s12 as FH which i most like ;( (healers that can do this HPS don't respond here - i'm not as op as u are...)

Tuesday, October 6th 2015, 4:11pm

the point of this post is? a question how to improve your cleric? a request to nerv the summy or? and i mean ofc the hps of a summ iy way higher^^ he can put hots on all grp members at all time^^ imagine you could put perceptual healing on all grp members :P

Tuesday, October 6th 2015, 9:27pm

Summoner have got some really decent skills for both raiding healing and dungeons healing. I haven't played a healer for a while but at last patch 5.0 when Determination and Phlebotomy weren't nerfed I used to make #1 heals on raids while I had like 42k gearscore when we had healers with 50k gearscore +
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 7:47am

the point of this post is?

obvious, let a pve healer the ability to get close to summy heals.