You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:25pm

Free Subscription till 1st of April

Quoted

Hello Allods players,

We are aware that the transfer process is not an easy one, and fully understand that it might take some time to get into the game. This is why we decided to give EVERYONE FREE SUBSCRIPTION time till the 1st of April! Now none of our subscribers will have to worry about a single day of subscription being wasted. All our players now may enjoy the new expansion on the subscription server if they choose to.

After the 1st of April the subscriptions purchases will be opened via the portal, and the previous subscription values will be restored for all current gPotato subscribers.

Your Allods Team

I am in no way a member of the Allods Team, I'm just posting this for you to see. You can find the original article at http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/free-subscription

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:34pm

Gumba

Trainee

I don"t understand why they are doing this:
1st off we are going to want to continue our epic soldiers in the f2p right ?
2nd: start off all over again and lose time to pay at the end ?
3rd: it is cool because no runes but we don't even have a month of gameplay to level up fabulous...

You guys tell me what you think ^^...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:42pm

Hi,

This news is essentially for those who paid their subscription, and lost a certain number of day of playing.

Start again on Sub server is REALLY fast. 30% more xp, and astral sector gave a lot of loot (i don't know in the new version)
For those who can afford the subscription every month, and don't want to see any sort of imbalance, sub server is a really great server to play Allods online :).

This news is also a great news for new players that wanna see this game on a younger server, and old players that stopped months or years ago. A fresh new start with a fresh new extension 8)

Well, in a few words : it's great :D
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:45pm

It's because they want the players that quit the sub servers to try them out again and also to get new players on them. Also they're doing it because there's going to be some ppl whose sub will expire during the time they take to set up their sub service so not to lose them and also to give themselves some extra time to process the mass of transactions that will come in the first few days they give us free time.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:48pm

Gumba

Trainee

Oh i see now thank you guys ^^ !

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:57pm

soo just to get this clear,
We gotta pay for this game every month starting 1st of april ?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:58pm

Doh, I was trying to quit it.

This game is a drug. Now I just HAVE to come online for few days and I already suspect how it ends.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:00pm

Decen

Trainee

if you play sub server yes, otherwise no.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:01pm

We'll have two servers as we had prior to the merge. One f2p and one p2p. Nothing new.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:29pm

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 1:47am

lol gpotatos/webzen would never give anything free, even if they were in the wrong

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:00am

ok i miss 1 thing what about ppl who paid already to 1st april? does the payed time freeze and start counting again in april or this offer is only for who didn't payed?
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:12am

iCe

Beginner

ok i miss 1 thing what about ppl who paid already to 1st april? does the payed time freeze and start counting again in april or this offer is only for who didn't payed?

After the 1st of April the subscriptions purchases will be opened via
the portal, and the previous subscription values will be restored for
all current gPotato subscribers.

:)

That means, that your time basically freezes and then continues working after the 1st April, yes ;)

- Teppisch
and how much money we will have to pay per month ????

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:35am

lol gpotatos/webzen would never give anything free, even if they were in the wrong
well they gave us 7 days of free subscription after banned half of the league players for 7 days " reason GM's we're DUMBS"

:evil:Katiia Teddy Beer - Anger Management :evil:
"I don't want It, I just need It!"
"How can I be lost?In remembrance I relive
So how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?"

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:45pm

and how much money we will have to pay per month ????
before was 1k gpots = 10 euros /month but u could get gpots with surveys and other paymenth options so prices could be lower. for now i don't think prices should increase cos wouldn't make any sense since not many ppl playing on subscrition server saddly

btw if u know anyone who wants go there pls PM me for a fixed party^^ i would play there if i got 1 or if more ppl for wh invites and that stuff for now i keep on f2p without a fixed party also :(
F2P(P2W) Murtalhas - Warden lvl 60 - imps
P2P (subs) Murtalhas - Mage lvl 60 - league

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:08pm

Great move from Mail.ru, my thanks!

Former Alias: Stoeipoesje, ISA server.