You are not logged in.

Monday, October 12th 2015, 7:13pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

P2P Server

Hello,

Some of you may know i am out of Allods. I passed my exams and wanted to log in again but then ingame friends told me on P2P the turkish ppl leaved so without them ist even less populated. 7.0 idk when it will come and idk when Allods will come on steam so i have moved on to another game to wait for better times.

I was VERY Patient with Allods. I am sorry for all the newbies coming to the P2P and see only small Population ;(

Greetings Taleron

Monday, October 12th 2015, 7:24pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

So as usual i ask you how is the current Situation on P2P how many Players on imp and league?

Thx ;)

Monday, October 12th 2015, 8:31pm

In Empire we have at least 2 active guilds, one bigger and one smaller, I don't know the situation on League but I know that they are changing their main guild like every month.
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sheller" (Oct 14th 2015, 9:39pm)

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 3:51am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

I wish the outcome for this server was better and maybe it will be in 7.0 or something Idk you can always cross your fingers every gear reset. If you play here its going to be you solo most of the time the people who are here have reinc/main already maxed on gear because there is literally nothing to do other than gear. Whatever pvp happens is dominion and maybe a skirm or two per day no matter how much they try and make you believe they are active. This is a sad server with only 12-24 people on ea side and not online at once so up to you if you wanna waste 13 euros on it.
KAPPA

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 6:59am

they can take the p2p server offline and noone will notice...

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 12:35pm

Fuck you.

If moderators feel they have to delete this post, go ahead, but I had to say it.

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 1:24pm

from ur reaction i understand u agree with me, otherwise it won't bother u so much.

I don't see the point of playing MMO (massively multiplayer online game) if it missing the 2 MM.

just join the f2p server with all its flaws and adapt. sometimes u need to go with the flow then to hold on to ur perfect sincking ship.

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 2:29pm

just join the f2p server with all its flaws and adapt. sometimes u need to go with the flow then to hold on to ur perfect sincking ship.

There's no coming back to f2p after trying p2p.

Even if they really want to make it better (they said there will be no more new battle mounts on 7.0 presentation so it's a start), it will take a looooong time before all the cancerous features are completely obsolete/gone.

Battle mounts and the (+) button near astral emanations while on astral ship are two things I have biggest by far gripes with. Until they are gone, I ain't coming back.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Oct 21st 2015, 2:35pm)

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 2:39pm

since opinions & wishes are so different its really good we have 2 servers... while one never would like to go back to ree after seeing paymentserver others will never go back to paymentserver due to knowing the free server
judging from the amount of players, those who like p2p more are a small minority )im still happy for them they got what they want)
before the arguing "if both had started same time more pll would have gone p2p: maybe, we dont know it, i think not, but it doesnt matter since it is like it is

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 2:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

"if both had started same time more pll would have gone p2p: maybe, we dont know it, i think not, but it doesnt matter since it is like it is
More people would have gone to the p2p server and that is about as close to fact as you can be without being fact.
I definitely can tell you I would have been there.

But I can tell you now, there is absolutely no way I can ditch a toon I paid more than a car for.
Besides that, there is no going to the p2p server until they start doing some advertisement.
The guy above me is right...even if I don't like a lot of what he said...an MMO without the MM is a problem.
Even the F2P server doesn't have enough people to be honest to be considered an MMO.

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 4:50pm

Azir

Intermediate

There is over 30 to 40 active players on empire in pay to play with in 3 guilds utopie having the most, and there's around 28 to 30 active on league in one guild avarice as far as I know. We all want to see pay 2 play work out cuz its pointless to go f2p. I would rather pay 11 dollars a month then 5k to get the runes, battle mounts, mage scrolls, trinkets, pats 5, and every other little toy they put in item shop. I could buy 2 houses with what one person uses on one toon in f2p, with level 13 runes.

But those that have all that I understand why you would not want to go p2p, but 2 each there own p2p will stay up as long as there's people playing there. ;)

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 5:16pm

There is over 30 to 40 active players on empire in pay to play with in 3 guilds utopie having the most, and there's around 28 to 30 active on league in one guild avarice as far as I know.

so, 70 people... ok, let's be a optimistic, 100. And even more opmistic, no discounts, no gold farming on f2p and convert to crystals, and each one pays monthly, so it's 10€ each. 1k€ monthly.

The game can't survive with that incoming.
Let's hope for steam.

Xupa - The retired healer (no, i haven't seen Fiddler)

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 5:54pm

This is a sad server with only 12-24 people on ea side and not online at once so up to you if you wanna waste 13 euros on it.
Have to agree with this. This is the truth. and sub price is way too high for what it offers imo.
I'm sure atleast 50 would notice. And why would you take it offline though? Load on servers is so small that 10 people could make this server profitable. Dev stuff is done in russia and translation stuff is done for f2p too, so there no extra costs.
Literally 100% of people who have played p2p active for long time are former f2p players who have had enough with cashshop or whatever. They're not coming back. This also means people who start the game with p2p quit pretty fast..
Even the F2P server doesn't have enough people to be honest to be considered an MMO.
This
There is over 30 to 40 active players on empire in pay to play with in 3 guilds utopie having the most, and there's around 28 to 30 active on league in one guild avarice as far as I know
These numbers are a lie.
so, 70 people... ok, let's be a optimistic, 100. And even more opmistic, no discounts, no gold farming on f2p and convert to crystals, and each one pays monthly, so it's 10€ each. 1k€ monthly.

The game can't survive with that incoming.
Let's hope for steam.

Xupa - The retired healer (no, i haven't seen Fiddler)
Maybe you haven't seen Fiddler because you're in different jail :^)

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 3:19pm

I never played on F2P, but I'm used to small pop WoW private servers and as long as you can build groups, there is some content, Astral, open world, yeah, not much but still playable. I have the impression they could make some fine adjustements to give us more content again (For example, Cargallas BG did open several times a day cause it only needed 4vs4, no matter if Empire or League players, that was good even if the map wasn't the best for small battle groups. We had something. Now you can't sign for Cargallas anymore and the "random BG" does never open cause it would need 12vs12. Would take a small change in code for this server to make it lower again to give us a PVP beside Dominion again.

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 5:56am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

I miss this time ... I played 4 years on f2p and for sure p2p server is a lot more fun even with low population.
(except those people that always try to find something to make drama - the only thing I don't and won't miss).

best greetings for the nice old Avarice people, some Anka guys and Empire people ;) !

Melo Looter King :whistling:

-this mario part- >.< !

but let's hope that "a lot" people will come back with the next patch!
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ringelblume" (Oct 25th 2015, 6:04am)

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 12:10pm

I miss this time ... I played 4 years on f2p and for sure p2p server is a lot more fun even with low population.
(except those people that always try to find something to make drama - the only thing I don't and won't miss).

Oh yes, best times ever. Raids done on a proper level cap...

I want Fiddler back as guild leader ;(

Also I hope most of those people are back for 7.0