You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 5:19am

warden pvp stats

as a warden, what are the glyphs stats to go for pvp? and what % those pvp stats should be at when fully geared with leggy gear and glyphs?

also on the elemental expert ruby tab, the secrete of aqua vitae ruby is it necessary for me in pvp or no? i have used it but i dont see it heals me at all.

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 9:04am

Pino

Beginner

#Bluescarletwillreplysoon

#thatguyknowsitbetter

:D

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 11:38am

Halfing

Beginner

profi and bruta,

as for aqua vitae, it's garbage.

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 2:01pm

ty guys for the reply, and yes bluescarlet hopefully will responde to this threat with some good points as well.

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 3:43pm

iam famous?! mom...dad i made it ;(

no jokes aside^^

as for aqua taking it on r1 doesnt do any harm^^ its not very strong but its at least a selfheal to keep you alive^^ or others ;)

as for stats thats hard to say cuz it depents on your playstyle^^ if you wanna go melee and you are confident in beeing able to chase down your enemy then you can take quite a bit of determination too^^

stat combinations i tested and liked were

60 prof 30 deter 30 bruta or
50 prof 40 deter 30 bruta

in those cases i was melee which means you can easily maintain 100% determination all the time

if you chosse to be ranged and just use flash lightning and grab to be more mobile i would use more profi cuz you will have problems to maintain 100% deter all the time
so maybe something like this:

80 profi 10 deter (well 9 are from rubees and 1 of the free ones to make it look pretty :D ) 30 bruta

but seeing how easy it is to get a shitton of insignias and they dont have a rrly high selling value just use em to try a bit^^ for example atm i was running full anger sometimes and its actually not bad also O.o 3 hits to get wounds on a low tena class like psi is somehow cool too and even a fullheal gets wounds after 20-30 sek then^^