You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:05pm

Difficult time with "Fight A Bear" quest...

Since level 15, I've been trying to defeat Pusha, and it results in my death. I'm using a summoner and I'm currently level 17. So, I always have my minion summoned, and its still not really helping. Seems, that I get his health down to about 60-50% percent, and then I run out of mana...with no skills to use. I've even tried using some potions from vendors, in the hopes that it would help. Nope, I still die.

Anyway, what am I doing, wrongly? I see other players doing this quest(usually Engineers) and they kill him, in about 10-12 hits...and still have at least half of their health. ;-;

Any tips, will be greatly appreciated. :3

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:12pm

get hellion to rank 3, attack bear

heal it if necessary

do dps on bear with putrefy rank 3 only

this can take long but you should win, you should not lose much mana with this tactic

Friday, March 28th 2014, 9:16am

azalin71

Trainee

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

Also in general when you have trouble succeding in a fight:
Make sure you have your church buff up and get as good equipment as possible for your lvl.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Rate this thread