You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 6:30pm

Not worth to play?

Seriously. Whats happened? My.com shows how greede they are. The game become absolutely hostile for new players!
I started playing new character few days ago. I got few premium crystals for leveling so I was very excited but then I crashed hard.
I used 3x free scrolls of knowledge + free pack which gave me +5lvl and set of gear and I am still stuck in each location for 1 whole level! I try to play gb as often as it allows me for exp scrolls, I already bought some exp scrolls too for cash and I am still stuck on 39lvl!!! So now I see this premium crystals was just just strategical step from my.com to teach new players to use ItemShop even if they are completely new have low lvl, so I am just so much freakin pissed off you can't even imagine. <no> Agressively!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
-this was horrible idea from my.com and it's absolutely genocide and cruel filter of new coming players.
Situation: I am 39lvl. I am stuck. And I am soo much demotivated from exping (becouse I know there will be harder enemies in next locations and I worry about I gonna stuck again). And I am not the only pissed off and demotivated player.
If there won't be income of new players so the game will slowly die. X( :S

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 17th 2015, 9:45pm) with the following reason: profanity

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 6:47pm

umm? leveling = killing mobs... doesnt rrly matter if you have a quest kill 10 bears or just kill 10 bears yourself... you DONT need exp scrolls at all thousands of players had to lvl like this and even harder cuz there are sooooo many things redesigned for noobs so they have a easy time to play^^ cuz challenge is not fun as it seems ;)

also its not mycom who creates this game^^ its a russian game and mycom is just selling you the right to play its a bit like coca cola is made by a company and wallmart is selling it to you so there is no point in complaining to wallmart about how coca cola sucks :D

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 7:14pm

No you are wrong with mycom. They have same rights like Gold Potato had. They are able to edit some things in the game a bit.
It was easy to lvlup before. Now I have to buying scrolls becouse I have no quests left. In each location I am stuck for 1 whole level-its thousand repeatable quests. What's so hard to understand? I always do all important and not-so-importatn quests. I am also strategicaly using my fate exps in the missions where I normaly won't get any exps so it give me 500-1000exp.
I had to have lead for this +5 levels but It seem's I was wrong.

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 7:39pm

then just kill mobs^^ there arent much lvl breaks later on

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 7:42pm

I always liked the solo questing part of Allods. I haven't actually leveled a new character for years now, so wouldn't really know if anything really dramatic has changed there.

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 7:51pm

there arent much lvl breaks later on

Thx. This makes me feel a little bit better. I hope you are right.

Saturday, October 17th 2015, 8:09pm

Hello,

As Bluescarlet said, lvl 39/40 is the last very boring part of leveling. One of the reason is that they removed heroic dungeons, where you were able to level from lvl 38 to 40 quite easily, and there's less lucky moment too.

From lvl 40 to 65, leveling is smoother.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 9:05am

One of the reason is that they removed heroic dungeons
why should they do that? the only fun in lvling for me was the dungeons

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 12:11pm

Nandita

Intermediate

like coca cola is made by a company and wallmart is selling it

Got it.

My.com = Walmart

Explains a lot. :P

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 12:18am

Okay, alright! Let's continue in this rage thread where I am sharing my experience from playing. This experience that I want to share with you makes me angry so much I can't even sleep now. :cursing:
(As I said before, I made a new character and now I am 65lvl. Bought epic crafted armor and now I am collecting battle emblems for battleground ruby...)
But there is one problem!! You don't have legendary runes?-Bye! You don't have patronage 5?-There is no place for you buddy. You are new and you have low gs?-we are losing becouse of you, bye!
And even worse it turns when you piss off whole guild becouse you don't agree with their policical system of kicking low gs players. It means: board with your name appears on screen of everyone all the time 10x minimal untill you get kicked. You are getting kicked in 9th round in SB. You are getting kicked when it finally teleports you to AoD. Fake warnings appears from this low beings in raid chat "i hope you won't afk this time *name* :)" "if you are not afk, why do i deal 10x more damage than you? (compare 55k:90k gs, patron 4:5, runes 6,6,6:10,10,10)
Is this person even real or he is proffesional troll or something like that? 8|

***vote to kick issue***

If I get it right-there are only 2 reasons to choice when you want to kick player: 1. He is AFK or 2. He is "cursing"

So I would like to ask: Is there any option how can I defend myself from being kicked all the time by one guild or one specific comunuty of low being creatures and getting 30 minute penalty even if you are actively playing and better not writing anything in chat??? How can support solve this? Can I report players for being a D's who are kicking another cool and active players?

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 3:29am

You can't stop it.
Quit tying to feel privileged when you just started the game. Work your way up like the rest of us did. Until then, suck it up, you can run lower sectors to catch up on gear without spending keys.
In BG with your crafted gear you are useless and are leeching basically. People want to win not carry. Simple.
Any other questions that need to be answered? Since seems like nobody has balls to tell you the sheer truth of this game.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 5:26am

What? Legendary runes? Who needs legendary runes? You can easily Rekt legendary-runed people with epic runes if you have the skill and know your class well.Also,55k gs literally means that you are not even try gearing up.

I've seen people gear from crafted gears (55k) to 80kgs in a week.
Putting in cash to gear up speeds up the process, but you can easily keep up the progress if you invest enough time in the game.

Yes, like VashBOG said, everyone wants to win.
Imagine a Battle For Cargalas skirmish in Death Mark Mode, sometimes the Mark keeps appearing on 50k+gs, even 30k+ reincs, no matter how good a healer is, healing one-shots is still impossible. No matter how much damage you do, protecting one-shots is still not possible.

I am not anti-low-gears people, in fact I love making friends with them, even spend my time carrying them to lower sectors.
Sad truth is, this game is very very competitive, everyone wants to be in the better raid in skirmishes.

I've experienced this before, someone saying:

" Undefeatable, you have lvl10 runes and gears, and you cant carry the raid to win, you piece of thrash."

*Speechless*

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 9:02am

Nandita

Intermediate

" Undefeatable, you have lvl10 runes and gears, and you cant carry the raid to win, you piece of thrash."

As a Warrior I say this often to myself. :D

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 9:22am

So everybody with low gear can just quit the game becouse there is no other way? I was doing time void to get greatness, getting like 4-5 amalgams from it, and little amount of gold and I must say-this is the most boring and disheartening part and I will never go there again and don't wish you doing the same like I was. It takes forewer, doing the same all over and over again.

The most of ppl was doing the same in bg to get better before there was even vote to kick option.

I don't feel privileged but I have same rights to play and enjoy the game like you have. You should stop feel privileged from kicking low gs players. You don't have any single more right from playing and enjoying the game than me and everybody else just becouse you paid hundrets of euro/dolars to get stuff like 13runes. I must say sir, your personality stinks like a sh.. poo. You and ppl like you are the ones who makes this game hostile so please stick your terrible truth about this game to the place of your body where the sun do not shine. Lucky one...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 1:32pm

I am so tired of seeing posts where low gs people are the victims. As someone who grinded 300k gold a day but had to play all day, and que into a skirm just to be placed in a reinc raid and get smashed by the enemy team, it just sucks. I know so many people who que on reincs and who expect to be carried and who only fight on their mounts just to get their daily win, who pull their whole raid down just for themselves, how is that justifiable? Not to bash on the new people who enter the game, but you kinda fall in the same boat. Why? the game doesnt have a balancing system and probably never will. Moreover, I dont see the point of a low gs queing and getting one shot and flamed. It cant be more fun than doing the glorious time voids that put you to sleep. And those people who go from 55k to 80k in a week are those who are reincs or those who spend money on the game for whatever reason. In two and a half weeks I went from 69k to 96k gs and all I can say it is a waste of all the gold I farmed, wouldve rather spent it on a pally or scout morpher lel.

Truth is to be relevant in the game at the current state you have to either play the whole day or spends thousands monthly. I see people leave every day because the game is too demanding and isnt worth it. I myself have better things to do than spend the whole day on this game.Only people left are those who already invested enough money to buy a house and they run the server or those who play 24/7. Plenty of casuals who log in to chat with people and new people who want to experience the great aspects of the game but cant because they get smashed and kicked from pvp raids.

7.0 is the last hope for the game but the same thing was said for the previous patches and it didnt get any better. If the P2P server was populated it would be amazing but we all know how things are there.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Valmar" (Nov 3rd 2015, 1:43pm)

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 3:08pm

7.0 is the last hope for the game but the same thing was said for the previous patches and it didnt get any better. If the P2P server was populated it would be amazing but we all know how things are there.
Yea... Unfortunately people prefer to spend money, hundreds, to have a level 65 forgetting the time and money top players invested... on extras, mounts, runes, gearing up, etc...
That's why the P2P was created and, against all odds, when all other MMOs went completely other way from subscription/buy to free.

Unfortunately "free" server is so messed up that they had to clear all player from there and reset it. But with player and their money invested, there's nothing to do now...

Free server will not have more than the actual players. No one, wants to spend now thousands of euros just to catch up an average player on a free game. From now on, players will go free, may spend a bit, but then give up from the game at end game. They won't go much to P2P server because they don't want to pay to play when they already paid like 300€ just to level and a low level runes and mount... that's simply more than 40 months in P2P every you have all this (not mentioning all the P2W items, 2nd earings, ruby scrolls, talent points... etc!) so what's free?
Yes, you can play completely free but, like VashBog said, and very well:
People want to win not carry. Simple.
And like some defend the idea that farming is the way to play on F2P server, why dont farm only gold for the need stuff in P2P if you are willing to do it, 1000 times more, on F2P to have nothing to compete... To play the PVE content, alone, get some game to play alone, not a MMO...

So free players have no room in F2P version of this game and will have no more. (It's my conviction) They will go, test, some (because like this threat it's a grind game made for people to buy experience scrolls and use the cash shop heavily) will get to end game and then, leave because of the same reason: P2W.

Someone said correctly about last hope on version 7.0 and i have the same, last, hope that 7.0 bring a lot of changes and of course, many of them for the P2P like a lot of them in the start like a mount at level 4 in Hero Reward (the one from 5 to 5 levels) and bigger bag/bank. Thats not an advantage to other players since everyone would get it. Even F2P server gives one bag better like this in start. (Of course they are not a must because you can play and get them later like some fellas want people to believe).

So, yes, i do leave all my hopes to P2P server or else this game will have the same population, it's image ruined everyday more, and worst of everything, it's days might be counted because those that invested and kept this project alive already have everything so no more thousands of euros into the game and so, no income and this project is considered a fail and shutdown.

I do leave a note here to people that will read this and are, like RedCatCZ right now:

Why don't you try P2P, see the differences (that are many and better except, of course, population) stay there, help improving the server and just don't say that the server is unpopulated when you have your share of fault on this issue?

When people start to spend money on F2P and do the simple math about the money spent and how many time they could play with everything on P2P, they will realize a whole different reality about this game.

(Note that i have proof about this facts and not like some that claim you can have everything freely but never proved anything...)
Facts: took me 54 hours to have a level 65, 5 mounts (4 rank 4 and 1 rank 5) and i could have more but low population don't let me do raids for them, Path of Great done, almost a reinca (no days enough yet for those 10 needed), a big bag, a big bank, a double ear, all rubies, all stat points, finishing my double profession road, etc.
This in 54 hours, you read it correctly...
I didn't needed, Elixirs, combat mounts (PVP is against players not against mounts like this new model of PlayervsMountedPlayer), boxes to get trash to get a green second earing, or a more talent point and... so many money (hundreds to say the least) i could spend on Free Server to get all this.

NOTE: You can farm on F2P but with what? You don't have runes, you don't have mounts, you don't have anything except a level 65 char that is completely useless for PVP, RAIDS, and even you can gear with mercs on astral, you'll be farming money for upgrades for your gear not for items. The dream is different from the reality!, and some free players, got this server when farming was for CS items not for playing like it is today (an upgrade of item from green to blue is around 6k each and there are 18 items to upgrade so, just to get blue astral gear you need: 108 000 gold so, guess how much for the rest when one mount is sold on AH for 1 500 000 gold) and they have years of game play. So go free and in 4 years you'll have a reasonable character, not good because with the same gear, a level 8 runes player can't win a level 11+ like there are almost everyone now... and these players, have years of this and money invested. (considering good pvp players).
And more, no one wants to carry you to private allods, to astral or anywhere else because your no positive addiction to their/their guild goals. You wont be select for Dominion because you will be a benefit to the adversary team, and so...

There's nothing much more to say than this... I hope 7.0 will bring many good changes for the good sake of this game (and mine coz it's my last try) and of course, they write some differences (the game owners not players thinking they are right....) about servers and they realise that spending a "little" money on F2P server is "a lottt" of play time with much more stuff.

Cheers,

"Don't make much noise"!!

EDITED: The NOTE:.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "abobora" (Nov 3rd 2015, 3:14pm)

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 6:25pm

Erwyn

Trainee

You can't stop it.
Quit tying to feel privileged when you just started the game. Work your way up like the rest of us did. Until then, suck it up.

Work your way up like the rest of us did *_* omang, must of been a grind to enter them credit card details brah!

such a kaker<3

( had to do it before lithium saw this thread ) :love: :love:
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 12:13am

Alafff

Intermediate

Would love to agree with you , but from the words of the devs themselves you can't down the content of your level on P2P , There is a lot of things you can't do on P2P , Because you are full rune 2 , Because the game isnt made anymore for people on P2P , Because it don't take in the fact that you don't have the new items on F2P. I've been trying to , when you see , that raids 5 level lower are still hards to do on P2P when on F2P they do it with 12 people . Still don't know if either Utopie or the guild from League (don't remember the name but full of spies) downed Eclipse , but when i left , it was still almost impossible when we were reaching legendary gear.

Na P2P is a dead end on a vertical mountain , you can only see it , never touch it like a F2P player would , and every update bring you back to the bottom . I've played allods for 6 years , and 1.5 on sub server . And now when i come back and see this new player rant , I see that nothing went better and it is still going worse. I just hope devs will not break Skyforge the same way they broke Allods
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 1:33am

we have an attitude-problem here

some ppl still dont get this is a PROGRESSIVE game, means your progress is actually worth something and manifests in superior dps / def / healing
this is one of the things making allods as great as it is and keeping players in it, just because the game gives you the feeling it reards you for all the effort you put in

and dont get the wrong idea money can fix everything
using cash can make certain things faster but you still need to put in effort(time), this is the core in this game

over time, these kinds of bonus get better and better which causes that a rookie cant defeat a veteran
this is wanted

so if you are a rookie and want to become strong, keep it up, if you are willing you can do it
however if you are one of the players who think you can become king in 2 days of playing and reaching level 65 = oneshotting everyone you will be disappointed

allods is NOT a silly casualgame
you can play casually ofc if you like, but then dont expect you will be king

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 2:59am

You can't stop it.
Quit tying to feel privileged when you just started the game. Work your way up like the rest of us did. Until then, suck it up.

Work your way up like the rest of us did *_* omang, must of been a grind to enter them credit card details brah!

such a kaker<3

( had to do it before lithium saw this thread ) :love: :love:
I'm talking bout gear, if you have 13s and 30-50k GS
Chances are you will get kicked.