You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 19th 2015, 11:55pm

How do you equip swimsuits?

Well, for a long time when I try to equip a swimsuit, it goes on under my regular clothes. If I take the regular clothes off, it puts the swimsuit under whatever armor I have equipped. So I thought you needed to be a higher level or have a special item or something.

And then suddenly I logged in and my character was in a swimsuit, and normal clothes wouldn't show up no matter what I did. It stayed like that for a long time and I have no idea why.

I start pushing random context buttons and one of them activated my Giipet/whatever it is and teleported me off to that place, and when I arrived the character was back in normal clothes. Now it's back to how it was before, swimsuit won't show up. I pushed more buttons and they won't go back to the swimsuit, it just puts it under my clothes now.

So there must be some command to switch back and forth? How do you do it? O0;

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 3:10pm

freestile

Professional

I think you can't do this, swimsuit always go under your clothes, you might have encontered a bug...

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 7:16pm

They removed that from the game.
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 11:45pm

I think you can't do this, swimsuit always go under your clothes, you might have encontered a bug...

They removed that from the game.

If you can't equip swimsuits, why do they keep having contests for them and make them available to buy in the game?

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 6:54am

why do they keep having contests for them and make them available to buy in the game?

$$$

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 10:12am

freestile

Professional

because you can see them under some costumes or on tropical atol, or if you're just a pervert ^^

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 11:41am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

The Tropical Atoll shell bought swimsuits goes under equipment as do event and Item Shop bought lingerie/underwear. But the Item Shop bought swimsuit competition winner swimsuits are showing on gears as a costume.

You don't normally wear undies on top of gears, so naturally they go under them. You can have fun with them in Lightwood sauna (League) or by stripping your gears off. It's not meant that almost naked toons run astral or do pvp. I believe it has something to do with the low age limit (was it 13) that can play this game. They don't want to make it too.. umm.. sexy although there's plenty of other "mature" content in the game. Of course I can be completely wrong but that's my guess about the matter.

Some lingerie/undies show under some female vanity dresses that are short or otherwise sexy. Too bad it doesn't work on men as they typically have pants as the costume.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 3:50pm

The Tropical Atoll shell bought swimsuits goes under equipment as do event and Item Shop bought lingerie/underwear. But the Item Shop bought swimsuit competition winner swimsuits are showing on gears as a costume.

You don't normally wear undies on top of gears, so naturally they go under them. You can have fun with them in Lightwood sauna (League) or by stripping your gears off. It's not meant that almost naked toons run astral or do pvp. I believe it has something to do with the low age limit (was it 13) that can play this game. They don't want to make it too.. umm.. sexy although there's plenty of other "mature" content in the game. Of course I can be completely wrong but that's my guess about the matter.

Some lingerie/undies show under some female vanity dresses that are short or otherwise sexy. Too bad it doesn't work on men as they typically have pants as the costume.
Oh, yay! I got them to turn completely naked (they're Gibberlings) and wear their swimsuits when I took all the gear off, thanks very much! C: