You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 10:23pm

Friend List Cap

Anyone knows a way to fix the limit cap?

Mine is -/79 -.-

It decreases everytime a reinc is removed from your friends list and not giving you a free space back.

Which means the more some of my friends delete their reincs the less my Friend list can hold. I'm bound to reach 1 person on my friends lol, I have to keep removing
to add people............

before sending a ticket I'm looking out if anyone has found a fix for this?

Believe its been around since lv51 .-. I could be wrong. But its been here for long. More than 3 years. Thank you! :D
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 2:15pm

Its really Annoying :s, Surprised no one actually mentioned this. Some of my friends have lower than me .-.
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 3:19pm

freestile

Professional

150 is already far from being enought so i can't even imagine having less than that...

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 3:24pm

IAmGroot

Professional

How do you people have so many people on your friend's list lol.
I have 28 o.o

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 3:54pm

<- 12 ppl O.o but ok many ppl add the complete enemy guild to their friendlist so its probably more a watcherlist for them^^

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 4:37pm

for example i add ppl who sell interesting things on AH to text them when online and negotiate about trading or ppl who are willing to make random parties for groupactivities (but still with high quality)
its practical to write a commen like "text for XY item" or "willing to farm vivarium", "willing to do maze" or w/e

this way even as a soloplayer my friendlist is full
thankfully i did NOT experience the problem OP wrote, maybe because nobody on this list deleted something

i wish both, friendlist & blocklist become unlimited

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 8:03pm

lol I used to use it to watch people but.... I have a lot to add q.q And I wish to not remove the rest of my buds!

I want a solution!

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 10:24pm

lol I used to use it to watch people

haha :P
but actually this can be quite annoying, in reality there should be either an option to be shown as "offline" on friendlists and / or you should have to accept every friendlist-add request - and without acception ppl cant "watch" you

(also when offline whsipers should be discarded and chatting disabled)

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 2:44pm

I have a lot of old friends and players from way back that I want to know when they log back in, you never know. So it is kinda annoying having to remove people from friend list to add new ones :(

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 3:17pm

Well then, Ima send a ticket!

Rate this thread