You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 2:46pm

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 4:13pm

freestile

Professional

whoa i was very excited but this theme is the very first one that disappoint me :( really less epic than the previous ones that's a shame ;(
well i'll maybe appreciate it with time...

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 5:50pm

Gramarye

Professional

the first one from beta was the best anyway, however this doesnt rll souns like a title music. Maybe its just a place-holder for the a real one since this is probably from the test client

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 6:40pm

freestile

Professional

yes it sounds more like a back ground musique, during a raid for exemple... but I hope that it's not the real one...

and even if the beta music was great the best one for me is 5.0 ;) everything in this âtch was just sooooooo magical :love:

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 8:10pm

Wait wait wait, are those ships really fighting over Nezebgrad???!
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 9:55pm

Thursday, November 19th 2015, 9:55pm

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 10:34am

I have to agree with the statements above - it is quite idle. It's missing the boom of the previous themes. (Also why is the record so quiet?)

Same goes for the trailer. For some reason it has dissapointed me visually.
I was hoping for more rendered animations which has Allods Team brought us before. Seems like they were more busy with other issues (like rebuilding the class mechanics entirely) and projects.

But the screen shows beautiful view on Nezebgrad!

Rate this thread