You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 2:14pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Boost: Million Sale - 11/11/15

Dear Sarnaut,

Welcome to the Million-Sale! We're happy to announce that a special Premium Crystal pool, courtesy of Goblin Banker, will now be used to enhance all crystal purchases by 30%!

Unlike most sales or events, this one doesn't end on a set date. Instead, it will be tied directly to how many Premium Crystals remain in the Bonus Pool, which you can view at any time via the [main page] of our website. Once this meter fills up to 100% (ie. we run out of bonus crystals), the event will end - so don't miss out on this whopping 30% bonus boost!

#EVENT NOTES
• A crystal boost is now live, giving all crystal purchases 30% extra via Premium Crystals.
• Bonus premium crystals are taken from a special premium pool, represented by a meter on the [main page].
• Once the meter fills up to 100% (ie. we run out of bonus crystals), the event will end.
• The final purchase that ends this event will still receive the full 30% bonus even if the bonus amount exceeds the number of remaining bonus crystals.

---------

Looking to treat yourself or stock up for the holidays? The Million-Sale is the perfect opportunity to get the crystalline edge you need to make your dreams come true!

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 6:56pm

?so i bought 5k crystals where is my bonus exacly?

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 7:13pm

Hello,

Did you check your premium crystals amount ingame ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 9:10pm

after you top up you have to wait a while^^ it will come in time

Friday, November 13th 2015, 11:02am

nothing got!

I have loan 2k bc it is ok or I should do smthing?

Rate this thread