You are not logged in.

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 1:54am

Tka-Riks Cave trials made me thinking about quit game -.-

first of all sorry for my bad english :whistling:

just start play allods 3weeks ago .. its fun and all :)

but now i stuck on this dam'n quest for 5days .... :cursing:

the last part of the quest is the hard one ..

survive X(

it first 1mob respawn then 2 and 3 ... after that 2big MFs come with small one . and other one can fly ... they just keep coming

whatever i do i can't survive ...

IDK maybe my char is weak

shity build . noidea really

thats a video of me trying to complete quest ... check it and ya understand ?(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewaaWmmEZuc

if there anyone out there can help me with this quest would be great .... because iam really Desperate here ;(

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "u_6055691" (Nov 12th 2015, 6:29pm)

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 9:14am

I'm shocked that u got this far with ur gear. find better gear and raise ur patron lvl.

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 1:08pm

well there are 2 things you can do for this

if you see absolutly now chance at all try to get better equipment (crafting or doing reputation quests) or if its not impossible you just lose at the last few % then ask in nezebgrad a high equipped player for buffs^^ mage,psio or engeneer can give you a so called Seal which will increase your health and mana for 30% which is always helpful^^ then also ask a cleric (or in general nearly all good equip players cuz most ppl have cleric reinc) for a Divine Foresight this skill will heal you for a huge amount when you health drops below 35% ^^ also try to prepare potions like healing potions,manapotions,restoration portions and maybe even use an amor potion 2 min before the fight this will increase your fighting chances^^

P.S also maybe dont forget to get basement potions in nezebgrad (the ones giving you 4 prof and 4 vit for 4 hours) and an alchemic potions (+5 deter,brut or prof)

hope this was of help^^ when you write me your online times i can even give you seal and divine myself if iam online^^

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 7:52pm

reeah19

Intermediate

get Twilight Isle rep gear so u dont have anymore red arrows on so much gear.

2nd why would you play acid? read the forum at at least change at 65 when u can get a free wod...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, November 13th 2015, 1:36am

I'm shocked that u got this far with ur gear. find better gear and raise ur patron lvl.

+++ this will make a HUUUGE difference

if you dont know what patron's level is: you have a skill, salvation of martyr (image is a purple person in meditation) and 3 others like that, they cost mirra, use them will enlarge a yellow progressbar near to your manabar (only visible for a a short time when used such a skill)
this enhances your vigor permanently

Friday, November 13th 2015, 12:06pm

thanks guys
right now iam trying to get better gear . and i did like you say
MAX patron<<<<<<<

wanna ask if i get 2 more lvl 49 or something . is that gonna make a different ?!
or the mobs gonna become strong as well ?!

if so . then gonna lvl 2more lvl and complete this fucking- quest

i hope thats work .... cus i heard even if someone lvl 65 mobs gonna become strong enough for him . so lvls won't make a different ....

if someone know please replay < waiting <<<<<<<<

Friday, November 13th 2015, 12:23pm

Nandita

Intermediate

If I remember right, the Mobs doesn't get stronger.
But only for this Questline they stay at lvl 45-47 I think.

The daily Quest Mobs have same Level as you have.

Friday, November 13th 2015, 5:22pm

If I remember right, the Mobs doesn't get stronger.
But only for this Questline they stay at lvl 45-47 I think.

The daily Quest Mobs have same Level as you have.

correct
so for OP: the higher your level is the easier this part will be

Friday, November 13th 2015, 5:51pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Especially at the end, you didn't use your volatile infection (7) for aoe dmg or your plague of mending(6) for aoe heal. Also you still have your Z-Skill to heal and protect yourself at the end. Also keep neurotoxin (2) on every mob. That already should do the trick. Beside that you have also a fear (alt+1) with that you can keep some monsters away for a few moments -> less dmg.
Also try to let your hellion start tanking and then focus the mob your hellion is attacking. If you see that you can't heal your hellion anymore you also can start to summon it while it's still alive. But you should do that if you really can't heal your pet, 'cause the pet aggro resets, when you summon it again.

Though your build is interesting for leveling. As you don't have the blood shield rubies to recover some shields when you get blood. Or the urgent protection rubies, with make your blood aegis stand longer and you're also playing acid, which is horror for blood income. So, but the build isn't the main problem. Try the things I mentioned above :)
BAUA POWA!

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 4:43am

thanks alot guys ... with your help and some nice friends i complete it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i made my patron MAX [ same lvl as me ] and got better gear [ from comeplete reputation twilight isle ]

and use all i got to upgrade rune**** some good shit that thing :D

after that .. quest become piece of cake xd

thanks again :)

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 4:46am

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm going to be honest, this should be stickied. So many people are having this exact same problem and are experiencing exactly the same as the OP.

Sticky this for help...please.

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 8:24am

Nandita

Intermediate

If you need Demons' City I can leech you trough it :P

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 12:00pm

Good thing to know that you had finish it ...
back in patch 3.0 "max level was 51" tka rik test were so hard , and you don't get the "z" healing for the last stage ...
any way i've watched the video ... you had lots of lethal mistakes dude ...
1st of all a healer that does not heal him self x'D
the 1st test is easy ,
the 2nd how about using the "c" attack ? it deals much much more than your usual dps ,
in the 3rd its very easy thou you made it so hard just keep going for the blues till you get the shield buff "it was ctr+x or c in your video " any way so the shield and the healing "z" buff should be more than enough for this stage kill mobs by aoe while you are collecting the blue ones "fire, ice, stuns etc ... " it will become very very easy ...
now about the 4th :\ meh its survive , not show us your dps ! dude just keep running these mobs are slow , very very slow and you have heals and stuff and thats fast run of the summy like other people said you can get the 2 heals of alchemy seal and the mana buff division foresight and the patron healing

p.s i really i'm in a big shock that people still have a problem in this, after it becomes very easy especially the "z" heal in the 4th stage :\
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 2:25pm

Good thing to know that you had finish it ...
back in patch 3.0 "max level was 51" tka rik test were so hard , and you don't get the "z" healing for the last stage ...
any way i've watched the video ... you had lots of lethal mistakes dude ...
1st of all a healer that does not heal him self x'D
the 1st test is easy ,
the 2nd how about using the "c" attack ? it deals much much more than your usual dps ,
in the 3rd its very easy thou you made it so hard just keep going for the blues till you get the shield buff "it was ctr+x or c in your video " any way so the shield and the healing "z" buff should be more than enough for this stage kill mobs by aoe while you are collecting the blue ones "fire, ice, stuns etc ... " it will become very very easy ...
now about the 4th :\ meh its survive , not show us your dps ! dude just keep running these mobs are slow , very very slow and you have heals and stuff and thats fast run of the summy like other people said you can get the 2 heals of alchemy seal and the mana buff division foresight and the patron healing

Hey there 8)

you right . im a noob :D

but the 4th ... those fuckers not slow ... not slow it all ... if i run they always catchup
IDK maybe the speed is different from character to other .. ?(

the problem was [ my gear ] -- [ low Lvl rune ] .. [ low Lvl patronage ] <---
after i fix them .. thats quest was waaay to easy . i forget to make another video to show others how much different it was after i fix those things :whistling:

:D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: