You are not logged in.

Friday, November 13th 2015, 1:12pm

[returning member from years ago] p2p and cash shop question ( mounts ) information appreciated

What is the chance about to get the good item in item shop - example, a bag has x% to give a mount what is allods percent for the item I've spent hundreds before gambling on other games I wish to not do that here

And

Are all the mounts obtainable on pay to play?

Thanks

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "u_6459001" (Nov 14th 2015, 8:45pm)

Friday, November 13th 2015, 5:00pm

well ppl say since years allods is going to die but well we have the necromancer class so we made it till today^^ and the game will still run a few years longer so dont worry there^^ if the population will be the same as just now is another question

Friday, November 13th 2015, 5:20pm

while p2p server has serious poulationiussues the normal server has more than enough players
when this steamthing goes live maybe even more players will come and eventually solve the p2p populationissue, i dont know

those who always talk about allods getting closed are the frustrated ones who wish it goes down because they failed
they are like "if i cant be successfull nobody shall be! :cursing: "

look at russian allods; they have multiple full servers, its a big success there
now for EU more or less the only thing to do is loca while there are many players willing to donate
so this wont be closed... would be silly to shut down a game that runs fine... :pinch:

Friday, November 13th 2015, 5:22pm

It's always like this after failed patch. And whole 6.0.1-3 is quite bad one. Ppl are taking breaks right now, waiting for 7.0 i guess(some will come earlier for 6.0.3). At least on p2p server situation looks like that. But there is quite a number of new players so i don't think they will shut down p2p server. 7.0 will be spring time for Allods imho. Efect would be multiplied if they manage to deal with steam requirements soon after 7.0,but i would not count for this.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Friday, November 13th 2015, 5:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

when this steamthing goes live

You expect them to actually do something with it?!

Friday, November 13th 2015, 7:26pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Quote from Dala in another thread:

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quoted

Bad news is Allods is NOT coming to Steam with 7.0, they were not even planning it for 7.0

It's confirmed here in an interview with game designer:

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6136

;( ;( ;(

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 3:38pm

You expect them to actually do something with it?!

no if you quote the whole thing you see i dont expect anything there, i just pointed out the possibility
when this steamthing goes live maybe even more players will come and eventually solve the p2p populationissue, i dont know

(and normal server is not really affected by this anyway)

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 4:42pm

Well i made the mistake and listend to the ppl who said Allods is going to die. This where when Gw2 where released. If you like the game and you wanna Play it. Do it. Sure no one can say if its going to die or not. But Allods Online is a great game. You are also a Play. When you spend Money you make sure the game keeps on going. So Just do it
"Das Leben - so wie es wirklich ist - ist nicht der Kampf zwischen Gut und Böse, sondern zwischen Böse und noch Schlimmerem."
Joseph Brodsky

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 8:30pm

Well i made the mistake and listend to the ppl who said Allods is going to die. This where when Gw2 where released. If you like the game and you wanna Play it. Do it. Sure no one can say if its going to die or not. But Allods Online is a great game. You are also a Play. When you spend Money you make sure the game keeps on going. So Just do it
I like this reply the best, my only issue now is which server, I'm willing to pay the monthly but if raiding will be easier on free to pay its hard to say, I have two more questions about cash shop and p2p mounts, is every mount available on p2p yet? If not I heard some mounts come from items in shop in bags, meaning it's a random chance I spent hundreds on random chance on a game called heroes and chaos online, if it's more so like 1 in 10 that's better......

Right my questions

What is the chance about to get the good item in item shop - believe mount is called something machine has four legs

And

Are all the mounts obtainable on pay to play?

Thanks again for your answers it is appreciated

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 10:09pm

freestile

Professional

- no not every mounts are available on p2p, only a few obtainable with astral/raid if i'm not wrong

- the chance to get the best item in a cash shop event (i think you're talking about the allods' strongboxes) depends with the event, but on average i would say around 0,5% (if not less?), and i'm a good exemple of that as i bought 420 strongboxes (the ones for the last pvp mount) and didn't get the mount (wasted a lot of real money in that ;( ;( ;() but it all about luck, some people got the best item in less than 10 strongboxes, some others don't get nothing even after emptying their wallet (i hate luck! :cursing: )

Sunday, November 15th 2015, 3:40am

What is the chance about to get the good item in item shop - believe mount is called something machine has four legs

if you dont like gambling with strongboxes buy directly from auctions (or text the vendor to skip the 5% auctionfee)
this way you can get every item from strongbox for a more or less fixed price without any silly gambling

combat mounts like the rumble are not available on subscriptionserver

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 15th 2015, 3:45am)

Sunday, November 15th 2015, 7:20pm

Allods actually coming to steam. Yes but not our version. Russian server will be on steam for russian players. Even steam doesnt want my.com under their name to be honest I dont surprise.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Monday, November 16th 2015, 1:36am

I am very curious, you said "buy it with gold' does that mean you can essentially sell something from the item mail for ingame currency? which alternative means you can buy ingame gold with money... which brings the question how much ingame gold could i get per [whatever the shop currency is] and how much are mounts usually? I have yet to find the auction house ingame yet

Monday, November 16th 2015, 10:59am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Auction House is near the church/blacksmith in Novo, on the right of the tower.
You can view currency exchange rates there, last time i checked it was 1 crystal (shop currency) for ~235 gold (don't kill me if it changed dramatically the last few days).

PVP Combat mounts go for 2-3 million gold.
PVE mounts you can find around 200-250k when there is a sale.

Monday, November 16th 2015, 7:18pm

Allods actually coming to steam. Yes but not our version. Russian server will be on steam for russian players. Even steam doesnt want my.com under their name to be honest I dont surprise.

Allods is eventually going to come to Steam.

But according to that dev interview I linked in another thread, adjusting Allods authorization system to be compatible with Steam requires a lot of work and they didn't plan to do it for 7.0 release.

Steam Greenlight post was posted on our version on exact same day it was posted on RU version. They would have not done it if they not intended to include international version on Steam also.

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 4:54pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hello!

That's not true. While it is correct that Allods will arrive on Steam earlier in RU, it doesn't mean that it's not coming to Europe.

The reason is simple: We don't want new players to start in 6.0.3 only to be overwhelmed and confused by the changes and additions brought to us by 7.0.

And as Dala pointed out, the game itself needs some tweaks in order to be playable via Steam.

Cheers,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 4:46pm

Doesn't really matter at this point it's moot. customer service took over a week to tell me they can't find my account. The lack of concern for the player/support in and of it's self tells me this is not the game for me. I did reply to my ticket showing them that webzen transferred my detals over with the same username I gave them and email. which was my old gpot username and email it didn't really change. No reason to come to a game, that can't get it's shit together honestly