You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 1:13pm

Astar007

Beginner

• "Astar007" started this thread

Crash on loading screen

Hello!

Last night i had a problem, i recieved a crash while i was playing allods. I tried to start the game and re-log but my game was closed again. So i tried to fix the client then i tried again and got the same result(I enter the game, go to character selection, i select my character and on loading screen game stop working and i recieve a crash report). So i deleted whole game+my.com client, i reinstalled the game(when the game was at 30% installed i tried to log in and it works, i could play so i said "YEEY problem resolved" so i closed the game to wait full download) Now the game is full patched, and when i try to login, and i select my character in i recieve crash at 79%(on loading screen). On my account i have 3 characters, 2 of them on novograd 1 somewhere in lightwood, i can enter in that character who's sitting on lighwood but i can't login on characters that are on novo, i don't know if this is a usefull info but... PS: it's not a firewall problem, i checked that and i gave all permissions

HELP!!! Thank you!

PS: i tried with the third character to teleport to novograd, and guess what CRASH:)) so i think the problem is there...:-?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Astar007" (Nov 14th 2015, 1:28pm)

Rate this thread