You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 9:06am

Black Friday

Hello, my question is about the black friday, the server will have one?

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 9:48am

Kurtcobain

Professional

last Year we have the first Time a Black Friday Sale, maybe it will come this Year too :thumbup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 11:50am

plz make it interesting, some good cs items, not old mounts or costumes.

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 12:12pm

hi,
could you explain what was the black friday event from last year please?

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 12:23pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Last Year we had some Mounts from Prophetic Card events from the past.
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 2:42pm

Okay, I'm very excited to see what will have this black friday *-*

But the black friday will be one day example day 11/27/2015 or will be one week ? *-*

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 9:39pm

plz make it interesting, some good cs items, not old mounts or costumes.
To me old mounts and costumes is indeed interesting. Its not because you are interested in cs items or whatever, that they should put YOUR taste only in the item shop lol. Instead of saying "well with the costumes and or mounts you could put some cs items as well". No, you act like a selfish kid that only want his stuff seen in the shop. Remember you aren't the only one playing Allods here lol! :rolleyes: So do us all a favor and let the Allods Team decide what kind of sale they wanna do for black friday. And if you really want to give a suggestion, then do it but without being selfish please! This is a mmo game with a community and not your personal game where only your taste counts (if you didn't noticed so far).

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mortilion" (Nov 28th 2015, 9:19pm) with the following reason: Layout

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 10:04pm

IAmGroot

Professional

The last Black Friday sale was a joke in comparison to what the NA Black Friday sales used to be.
Old mounts?
Rofl, it pleased maybe 1% of the population last time.

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 1:11am

To me old mounts and costumes is indeed interesting.
Its not because you are interested in cs items or whatever, that they should put YOUR taste only in the item shop lol.
Instead of saying "well with the costumes and or mounts you could put some cs items as well".
No, you act like a selfish kid that only want his stuff seen in the shop.
Remember you aren't the only one playing Allods here lol! :rolleyes:
So do us all a favor and let the Allods Team decide what kind of sale they wanna do for black friday.
And if you really want to give a suggestion, then do it but without being selfish please!
This is a mmo game with a community and not your personal game where only your taste counts (if you didn't noticed so far).

according to YOUR logic, when you write that old mounts and costumes are interesting to YOU, you are also a bad bad bad selfish player! :rolleyes:
is it in your opinion really bad if players write what they would like to have sold on the upcoming event? ?(
and then you write things like "acting like a selfish kid"... :rolleyes:
btw... playing a mmo does not mean in any way you have to please every player just because he also plays the same game...
for example by judging your really aggressive post you are one of those i guess a lot of players do not want to pleasure at all :thumbdown:
but you may accept the opinion of other players as you cant change it anyway! (if you do not accept it it wont change anything on how it is)

@ topic:
i also hope there wont be worthless things like old mounts (pegasus in shop as directbuy tops every non-combatmount!)

my personal guess would be the costumesale RU had some time ago

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 7:34am

The last Black Friday sale was a joke in comparison to what the NA Black Friday sales used to be.
Old mounts?
Rofl, it pleased maybe 1% of the population last time.

This. Back then we had pretty significant CC-sales, not old shitty mounts nobody wants. I would like to see that costume sale though that Russians got a while ago. Might be fitting for black friday.
YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS!

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 11:42am

To me old mounts and costumes is indeed interesting.
Its not because you are interested in cs items or whatever, that they should put YOUR taste only in the item shop lol.
Instead of saying "well with the costumes and or mounts you could put some cs items as well".
No, you act like a selfish kid that only want his stuff seen in the shop.
Remember you aren't the only one playing Allods here lol!
So do us all a favor and let the Allods Team decide what kind of sale they wanna do for black friday.
And if you really want to give a suggestion, then do it but without being selfish please!
This is a mmo game with a community and not your personal game where only your taste counts (if you didn't noticed so far).

wtf man, i'm just saying my opinion, obviously everybody want something else.

i'll send u barbie and ken so u can play with ur costumes.

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 3:38pm

IAmGroot

Professional

This is seriously one of the funniest comments I have ever seen on this forum.

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 5:29pm

freestile

Professional

wtf man, i'm just saying my opinion, obviously everybody want something else.

some people don't give a fck about costumes... ok that's their choice
some others (like me) think that it is a very important thing (to me playing for hours seeing an ugly char = worthless) ==> our choice

if everybody would respect what the others like in AO, the game would certainly be much better :rolleyes:

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 9:06am

I hope there's black friday for subscription server as well

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 12:05pm

Remind me ex-US server players - wasn't there a Black Friday once when all items in the Item Shop were like 30-40% off?

If it wasn't Black Friday, it was still pretty awesome event! I think it made everyone happy - both vanity and contest lovers.

Friday, November 27th 2015, 6:51pm

reeah19

Intermediate

Remind me ex-US server players - wasn't there a Black Friday once when all items in the Item Shop were like 30-40% off?

If it wasn't Black Friday, it was still pretty awesome event! I think it made everyone happy - both vanity and contest lovers.

yep, we had good black friday sales back on NA QQ.
it should've been an assortment not only monts lol
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden