You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 4:40pm

I would love to see Avarice fighting againts Utopie. It will make people start on p2p again and we will have more pvp :> wiii !

But it is!
On forums!

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 11:16am

things never change

Like i stepped in a time machine, and went back in time.

Please, i see all this ppl showing pictures about who rekt who.

Didnt we had that big topic so many monts ago, where i ( missfoxy ) left avarice to start from 0 scratch nothing nada niente, and rekt every lig i came across ( besides a handfull NA players. ). Yes in JC in Domi champs in Domi raid etc etc. much lower gear less rubies less talents.

Just let it be and take your efforts in the game not out the game in the forum.

Yes i can tag the semi banned topic i started months ago, with all proof who got rekt by who.

I dont want too.

All i want is ppl to come back. actions soeak louder than words.

I came back after a long break and yet again i keel 8 out of 10 ppl i come across. So what ?

Utopie is surviving, cuz we try to make everye single member to have a good time. We help each other and we have 15 / 20 ish active 65s gearing and raiding.

ME and a friend are back for 1.5 months now. we are getting leggendary now. It is not hard that is true. but if yall keep complaining and talking about who can kill who ?

Put your money where your mouth is and fight us.

We shall not give up We shall win. If we lose, we come again and again. Cuz in the end. its all about trying to achieve things together. as a team. as a guild. as a group.

See you ingame, or braggging in this topic idc. If u win from me, fair n square ggwp, il lcome back later and better. If i win, ill hope to see you later.

Nosferatu - SO PvE

addicted to PvP.

Utopie - 1 team 1 guild. never less never more. :thumbup:

(missfoxy) - died long ago. just a vague memory of bad and good things done.

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 12:44pm

I really can't miss 3 days from the forum...so lovely..

Someone want screen of yesterday night?
Oh no I didn't screen anything, was been a pretty sad fight for obvious reasons, but I want to thank everyone who played last night knowing being crushed with no tomorrow. Like we did months ago 7 vs 18 anka ppl.

I respect people: when they COME. I respect Stargazer when he trys to fight vs me with 0 chance to win, and all the low geared players of yesterday, and I hope to find them again and again to have good fights.

What don't I respect?
People who write on forum without staying online in fight, and you find them 10min after Domi in another location of Allods...
People who left guild coz "ehhh..I don't have a pier..you bastard guild I go away ç_ç" ...forgetting that if she GOT a ship, is coz half guild give to her stuffs to build it up.
And the drama players: like Meloetta, who maybe still doesn't realize that if both factions don't want play with him: there is probably a reason.

@Achilles: I don't know you, you are an old player of this server and I'm glad to have you here again, but before to come here and spit shit about Utopie and his players, remember that I am one of them, and how I crushed you yesterday, I will do it again and again and again and again and again, without pressing Stamp button.

Have fun all^^
Serpico

Desamistade - Pirati Astrali - Empire - F2P server (inactive)
Serpico - Utopie - Empire - P2P server

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 1:04pm

Stiopa91

Beginner

I don't know you, you are an old player of this server and I'm glad to have you here again, but before to come here and spit shit about Utopie and his players, remember that I am one of them, and how I crushed you yesterday, I will do it again and again and again and again and again, without pressing Stamp button.
Efialte\Astinos\Fitzgerald
Dream teamgb

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 1:32pm

I respect people: when they COME. I respect Stargazer when he trys to fight vs me with 0 chance to win...

I feel deeply offended.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 1:57pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

And the drama players: like Meloetta, who maybe still doesn't realize that if both factions don't want play with him: there is probably a reason.

Weird, didn't I leave because I didn't want to play with you (you = plural)? (Molinqx was the only one normal thinking person °.°)

Even when I am not there anymore it doesn't mean I don't have ppl that still write to me over forum / ingame mail how childish you are. Even your ingame wife said to me how stupid it was to kill people with at least 15k GS lower than yours. Be careful about what you are speaking on mumble :> !

I am not protecting Avarice, but I saw your gameplay and theirs. You died at the second boss in teps pyramid. What was your gearscore?

Do you even know who I am? There are for sure people that don't want to play with me, but It's the same with you. The point is that you didn't know that I am not even bothering to go back / join Avarice. I was in <Anka> , sadly they all quited. That's the only reason why I am guildless.
It's funny, a whole guild liked me so much that hey wanted me as their SO :> but i refused...

Anyway ... one more reason to gear up.

ps. I don't know Achilles that well either, but I know that he is for sure one of the most skilled people on league side, just wait till he get a bit gear. Killing low geared people = no triumph, no medal, no balls.
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:05pm

Laany

Intermediate

To Spartac !!
*People who left guild coz "ehhh..I don't have a pier..you bastard guild I go away ç_ç" ...forgetting that if she GOT a ship, is coz half guild give to her stuffs to build it up.*

For your info, my dear Serpico! Uwo give 2 parts (what i will give back , when i have ) and Nebeski gave me 2 parts (i give him all back what he lend me ) and the rest I have farmed and bought together! Maybe you remember i was farming Hull Parts Gen 15 and give it free for you !! :D And how many i seend to Shaffou 50-60 Hull Parts ??
It also did not go to the pier but the way and what was done with it
Is it possible that players stick to the truth sometimes, or is there really just liars who say they would have a roll over the word in the mouth? How old are you pls ?
Everything I got, I have returned, I can readily enumerate times I sent to Shaffou how many shards for Trinket and did not even get a a Thank you !!!How many Replis I gave equally to the players . I drove As for where it needed because none of the pier Owner had a drove or was there!
Real you should be ashamed of what you write here on lies!
You have your darlingsfor pulls up and the rest dont care! So it looks and if you're not you think then does one drama, but her since accurate and honest !!! Do you really believe your own words?
Now you may say like me from Utopie where I wrongly acted.? I'm out of Utopie did not Streß afterwards! Also in Utopie, I have said my opinion on the as Shaffou makes their classification and that was all. Then tell me also what reason I would have to lie? I have decided for me the utopie there is nothing for me and went without. Now I'm supposed to me by someone who knows nothing can be drawn through the mud? Serpico stay honest with the truth! Your love for Shaffou in all honor, but so deep you must not sink!

I'm looking forward to the next lie that line comes from the Utopie. but I hope that you start times to suit your age !!
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Laany" (Nov 26th 2015, 3:18pm)

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:28pm

still leaving a guild cuz u wont get what u want when u want. says more about you then any other.

Sad to see you leave, welcome back anytime, but rather talk n solve then leave.

After reading your edit, please do not decribe utopie as 1 big gorup of lieing ppl. we are not.

we simply can not give every1 what they want when they want. we have 7 ships around GS 9800/10 K now. more then there are piers. we can divide and share, but most importantly work together as team. U left, insulting guild, angry. why not calm down and talk and we can try to solve your pier problem ? Yes u gave a lot of items to ppl, so do we to others including you, thats called team spirit.

If u want a thank you for every item u send to some1, plz dont send. our mailboxes would crash under ty letters .

Lets stop this discussion and enjoy playing !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nosferatu" (Nov 26th 2015, 3:35pm)

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:33pm

Intre

Trainee

If only all the people on the forum was playing on the p2p server, you guys wouldn't complain about population issues with all the drama there is here :o

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:39pm

@Melo: do you really think to be the most skilled player of Allod? Do you really think to created Allods by your own? No trust me....trust me =)
I usually see "the biggest strongest mothefucka player and blablabla badass" in Allods playing.....Holy pala... (xD)

Yes like you and like everyone else "biggestbadassofAllods". Easy don't die, easy everythink, easy to be strong with the most OP class of the game since 6.0.3 patches....bla bla...As everyone know actually you can unlock and finish every content with Pala tank, summoner healer and scout for dps: all other classes are just pretty useless and countered by these 3.

For the raid we finish Tep actually in 15 minutes, and only coz animations are slow, ye sometimes we die coz we don't give so much important about this content...if you think to value a player about it i'm pretty happy to know that you are just a superficial boy. ^^

And after all: you left the guild coz someone killed you in June Catacomb.....JUNE CATACOMB jesus christ!!!
I don't have sadly nothing else to say to you after it...

@Stargazer: ofc m8 I'm just joking :p ..I think it's really hard for an engineer kill a warrior 1vs1, you are a really good player! :P

@Tash: I don't talk coz I love someone else but you...this is a game for me, probably not for you for everyone else to act in the way you acted. Since a day to another you start to cry in guild for "noone knows what and why"..
You talked about classification? To be honest actually there are only 6 players with a GS close to 100k in Utopie able to do S12 or boss in station...others now are growing up and we are happy about it, it would be possible do s12 and contents with someone else very soon.
Someone lied to you? When? Where? ...I found you out of the guild after lost a stupid PIER.
Everyone gives trinket's shards, everyone got them from guild, this is not an argument for a discussion I think...

And after all, if I don't think about a pier that you lost and that you complained for, I still really don't know why you left the guild. So now be honest and say YOU the truth.
If you don't like Shaffou say it...what's the problem? We have discussions in guild everyday, it happens on mumble during the game, and always we find a solution coz we know how GO ON in the game, you not, you simply went away after being helped every day for months.
So good bye and have fn in another guild now, but don'e expect people who say "Hi Tash how are you in Immortal King?" coz now, we simply don't care anymore about you. That's all.

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:41pm

If only all the people on the forum was playing on the p2p server, you guys wouldn't complain about population issues with all the drama there is here :o
I think we are all here coz actually the server is still down hehe :p

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:41pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

still leaving a guild cuz u wont get what u want when u want. says more about you then any other.

If you want to talk and solve something then go ahead, but don't start like Spartac86.
I wrote our reasonS why we are going to leave. That what you wrote is just another prove that so many lies comes from Utopie.
You and Spartac86 are the best examples why people shouldn't join Utopie and why Immortal kings is the better guild.

So that you know ... I never ever, never ever... ever never said that I leave because I won't get what I want and when I want.
Thats what you made up and people should know that. For me it's sad .. especially you and Spartac86 seem to be nice people, but now I know you two are the ones that spread shit everywhere.

I left, because I said that this guild is nothing for US. That there is no organization. That It will take a long time to get what we HAVE on league side. WE left in peace. Think about that ... Mr. PvE Officer.

Utopie confirmed lies by itself.

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:43pm

Laany

Intermediate

After reading your edit, please do not decribe utopie as 1 big gorup of lieing ppl. we are not.

we simply can not give every1 what they want when they want. we have 7 ships around GS 9800/10 K now. more then there are piers. we can divide and share, but most importantly work together as team. U left, insulting guild, angry. why not calm down and talk and we can try to solve your pier problem ? Yes u gave a lot of items to ppl, so do we to others including you, thats called team spirit.

If u want a thank you for every item u send to some1, plz dont send. our mailboxes would crash under ty letters .

Lets stop this discussion and enjoy playing !
Nosferatus pls ! Nebeski he was so sad that i comes not back ! But Utopie is nothing for me ! And when someone start to lie i ask me why ?! I started 2 -3 times yes but this arrogant Boy think he is the King , he becomes all with his Charme and Smile ? Sorry but im to old for so little Boys and the Place was to small in this Guilde for both !

And when i read from Serpico now this sorry , and im was allways friendly and helpful and now ? Sorry but this is no way ! Maybe you ask Shaffou and sorry that i must say to Woman what only 4 Years younger then me is , bust she speak with forked tongue !And i need not more Discussion about what is in past and when then pls the truth !! Thank you

To Serpico :

It must not take care of me and yes it is a game. Where can I take my forbid anything and the lie came from you! This one has supported me! Then we put it this way, if worst comes to worst then you are good enough! There was no reason to say goodbye, because you expected me and when I went on my Reinca to it was explained this already in the guild Those were not even 2 minutes! So you can now explain this rudeness to me? Since there was no longer any reason to say Goodbye.When one asl me why you left i say only *Ask your Leader* I never had before to turn back what I said also Nebeski and he indeed was as an agent of Shaffou, for whatever reason! Apparently She's not old enough, and always have someone else advance. If you will not work portrayed as Drama Woman or ridiculed.

I do not need the Stress and was there after always friendly and nice when me asked someone what or for help asked whether he was from Utopie.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Nov 26th 2015, 3:54pm)

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:43pm

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:53pm

sips coffee,

ok fine. wish u the best tash :) :thumbup:

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:57pm

This thread is a living proof why p2p is much better than f2p. :P
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:17pm

If you want to talk and solve something then go ahead, but don't start like Spartac86.
I wrote our reasonS why we are going to leave. That what you wrote is just another prove that so many lies comes from Utopie.
You and Spartac86 are the best examples why people shouldn't join Utopie and why Immortal kings is the better guild.

So that you know ... I never ever, never ever... ever never said that I leave because I won't get what I want and when I want.
Thats what you made up and people should know that. For me it's sad .. especially you and Spartac86 seem to be nice people, but now I know you two are the ones that spread shit everywhere.

I left, because I said that this guild is nothing for US. That there is no organization. That It will take a long time to get what we HAVE on league side. WE left in peace. Think about that ... Mr. PvE Officer.

Utopie confirmed lies by itself.
This guild is nothing for you...I just think that there are no guilds good for you...
Every year spent in Allods, each server.... has crapped out sooner or later people like you. I just don't give no more important to them Melo..

You didn't like Gibe and Nova and you joined Utopie..here you don't like Nosferatu, actually me (after I said you are just a drama queen), you like Immortal King not coz they are a "better guild", you prefer them over us only to spit shit on us, and only after not being regarded as the strongest of every players of Allods by us! :rolleyes:
And the result is your return on League side instead of join Immortal King...excuse me why not if they are just better in empire side?? ?(
Also they are only a german guild, you are german, so..?

Why go on to say "we are liers"... xD
Anyway ok, if you really believe it stay at your place. I hope for you to find others "AllodsbadassmegalomaniacboyZlikeu"

Best regards

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:26pm

@Tashuna

Sorry Tash but google translate doesn't help you very much, I really don't understand exactly what you mean...
In the end I just understand "you are a liar and liar" again ahaha :p

I should edit my signature:

Professions:
Armorsmithing: lvl 65
Weaponsmithing: lvl 65
Liar: lvl 65

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:33pm

Laany

Intermediate

@Tashuna

Sorry Tash but google translate doesn't help you very much, I really don't understand exactly what you mean...
In the end I just understand "you are a liar and liar" again ahaha :p

I should edit my signature:

Professions:
Armorsmithing: lvl 65
Weaponsmithing: lvl 65
Liar: lvl 65
You're reading what you want to read! It's me no matter what you doing now in your Guild! But what is posted here on falsehood, that bothers me and that's why I posted here! If you just tell me where I was not properly, in which I write here do I like to lecture me and consider my words again.. And again you twisting my words! :thumbsup:

Good Playtime and happy Update now this here is useless to more writing here . My Pm is open I still will always help and be friendly, no matter what Guild it is .

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Laany" (Nov 26th 2015, 4:41pm)

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:46pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

Spartac, I have to correct you.

I said I don't like Gibe. I also said I don't like Rampage. I said Nova is friendly, he just always stays behind Gibe, but I dont have anything againts hm. I never said that I don't like Nosferatu, that's something an utopie player made up. I just didn't like what he did. You can ask him that I accepted his excuse and then there was no problem anymore.

Before I played yearS on F2P. At the beginning I was a small fish like you now. Then I was almost 2 years in a german end content guild. <Endzeit>. After this guild died I was almost 1 year in <Monsters inc.>. Then I switched to Ascendancy and played with Minimum in same guild :>
I know people in <Immortal Kings>, but I don't want to put those nice and friendly people into this thread. I just went to league side to have fun and improve my gear a bit. I must be very interesting for you when you ask so many questions to yourself about me.

And yes, if you make up stuff then it is lying. I beg you to write facts. If you don't have facts then don't write anything.
... + don't speak about me like you know who I am.

Rate this thread