You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:07am

[Question]

Hello, I'd like to apologize beforehand if I'm posting in the wrong section.
My question is that I just got a paired weapon from a quest that requires level 7, yet I'm level 9. When I try to wear the paired weapon, it says my level isn't high enough. I don't understand why I can't wear it. Any help would be appreciated.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:49am

Which paired weapon and which class are you?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:53am

maybe its like plate for healers, they can only wear plate at like level 30 if i am right.
I

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:02pm

Which paired weapon and which class are you?
I'm a level 9 Xadaganian Stalker.
This is the item I'm trying to wear:
http://imgur.com/EcRev5w

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:08pm

ye the words "sword and dagger" are currently red for you.
This means that you cant wear that type of weapons yet.
This wil unlock after you have reached a certain level i guess or just that item is bugged.

For the future, if you see any weapon of wich the words that discribe the weapons are red, you now know you cant wear them :)
I

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:10pm

ye the words "sword and dagger" are currently red for you.
This means that you cant wear that type of weapons yet.
This wil unlock after you have reached a certain level i guess or just that item is bugged.

For the future, if you see any weapon of wich the words that discribe the weapons are red, you now know you cant wear them :)
Oh, you're right! :) I just reached level 10 and now I can wear them. I kinda got confused by the "requires level 7" xD
Anyways, thanks a lot for the help guys, really appreciate it.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:13pm

Rate this thread