You are not logged in.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:31pm

coming back to allods after more than 2 years

hello, i have a psionicist lv 44 on the new frontier server, i have some questions since i've not logged in for so much time:

1) i have lv 8-8-8 and 7-7-6 runes, are they still enough to make something ingame? raiding, questing, etc
2) i don't have patronage lv 5, does it require to spend money on cash shop or just by ingame quests/grind?
3) astral runs are still funny? i remember when i first start playing the game, the astral was the most fun part of it, we didn't have so much control on where we were going and if we could return alive... was like going "star trek mode". it was fun. is still dangerous and unpredictable or it's everything done fast and easy?
4)other than runes, is there something required that you need absolutely the cash shop?

thanks.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 12:53pm

Depends what you want from a game. Do you want to play it casual, PvE, PvP, both etc...

1. Runes are fine, in fact now that servers merged I see a lot of people with even lower runes. I went to astral with some of those people and it was fine. I even got killed on BG by a paladin with your runes and mine are 13's, granted I had PvE build...

2. Patronage 5 is a must if you want to be in a competitive guild.

3. Astral to me is more challenging, and this to me is more fun. You have 2 options now, fly to an allod or teleport to it directly.

4. Many new items have come into cash shop, 2nd earing, extra stats, etc... but this really isn't necessary unless you want to be very competitive.
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Friday, March 28th 2014, 1:24pm

1. Your runes are fine.
2. Pat 5 is a must, but you can grind it over time if you wish. The way the system works is that for every 100 symbols (out of 10k) you pop, you get pat5 buff for 2 hours. So, you can just buy yourself 200 symbols for a raid or dominion to have pat5 for 4 hours and get permanent pat5 over time. That can be done with just gold fairly easily if you don't want to buy pat5 with money. It's a hassle, but eh, that's how the game should be for f2p :D
3. The new astral allods are so much fun. Sailing is also slightly harder, mostly due to demon placement on the maps. Now there is only one noob sector, and even that can destroy ships fairly easily.
4. There is a permanent speck of light in the itemshop that you may want. Other than that - there are some strongbox items you can try buying, and new mounts, but that's it. The spinner mount will piss you off. If you don't have a second earring slot, you absolutely need one, everything else is quite optional.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, March 28th 2014, 2:22pm

thanks guys, long way to 60, i will have time to check everything. probably need to buy 2nd earring, at 60 indeed.

so Barut you still playing, it's been fun with you in the old days. keep it up man, have fun.