You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 27th 2015, 1:36pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Black Friday Sale: Mount Madness

Dear Sarnaut,

From legendary warhorses to flying carpets, three eyed cats to treelike tuskers - if it can be tamed, it can be sold to a caring new owner! Tired of your sleepy old mare? Mammoth tusks ruining your view during long treks across an Allod? If you're looking for exotic alternatives, or simply wish to add more fascinating creatures to your growing mount collection, then the Black Friday Sale is dedicated to you this weekend!

Between November 27th and November 30th, a monstrous menagerie will be available for purchase from the Allods Boutique at a whopping discount. Treat your new travelling companions right and they'll look after you in return!

Many forgotten creatures of legend are eager to find new masters who'll ride them into battle, or show them off at the local stable. Whether you're a renowned collector, curious shopper, or a even a first timer rider, many amazing beasts will be looking for new homes this weekend!

Friday, November 27th 2015, 1:45pm

-,- Another black friday sale that's useless to atleast 90% of the endgame population. yay.
YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS!

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:04pm

lol u guys dont learn or care for the the low population u have left. not only we were complaining about this bad sale yesterday that was ignored then u also use same sale. and to end with it u didnt even listened to us last year when we sayed this sale is useless unless u make the bundle have the costume in it aswell.

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:18pm

would like to see cheaper crystal chips or scrolls

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:20pm

Dear Administration, please provide information about

- what rank/life/absolute speed/skills do these mounts have?
- will they become pointless in short time due to a new prophet card event (with better mounts)?

No one wants to buy a "cat in a bag" if you know what I mean.
Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cali" (Nov 27th 2015, 2:38pm)

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:31pm

Dear Administration, please provide information about

- is each mount in the set bound?
- what rank/life/speed/skills do these mounts have?
- will they become pointless in short time due to a new prophet card event (with better mounts)?

No one wants to buy a "cat in a bag" if you know what I mean.
Thanks!
They are already pointless.
YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS!

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:39pm

Agreed if one has a better mount like lightning from strongboxes. But not all people have those, so these mounts must be the alternative, hence they are not pointless for at least half of the server population

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:53pm

A good opportunity for those who are collectors, but I believe the end-game players expect other things.

Maybe the team has prepared more surprises until end of the month - that's what I hope.

suggestion: I believe that new players like event Not a Day Without the Gift and the old players (who have not had the opportunity to Participate in this event) may like it too.

And to meet our expectations: some discount or most relevant event, which is what we all expect too much.

Thanks!

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:59pm

I agree however said, and I think we could come more discounts on consumables and could see the sale of the attire..
ShadowShien - Archer lv 85 - Legends -8)

Friday, November 27th 2015, 5:02pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Friday, November 27th 2015, 6:26pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Allods.Bring something new. Something acesibile for all and fun. Improve your support side,wich its incredibily slow and useless. Give your players consideration and something to enjoy. Wake up,your population its low and goes even lower and most of old players don't enjoy the mounts they already have since 2 years ago .

Improve.Make some events that are not repetitive (God sake i don't want to see again the laggy Xmas tree in Trade district with same and same quests that rewards things that i already got last years...

Otherwise this beautiful game will die ,colapsing into the system's greediness.

Why most of events here are sales?

Friday, November 27th 2015, 6:45pm

reeah19

Intermediate

mounts? *nothing to do here*
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, November 27th 2015, 10:06pm

Dear Allods Team.

First of all I wanna say thank you for this awesome Black Friday event sale! Last year I missed the event unfortunately, but luckily this year you guys gave me and my friends the chance to complete some of our mount collections.

It must be a BIG temptation to not IP block those ungrateful and disrespectful kind, that the only thing they do since day one is complain and cry about everything they don't like/get.

To be honest, I feel embarrassed to be in a community with such kind of people. Luckily not all of them are like that. I really admire the job of being a community manager and forum moderator! I really do. Its a job that requires lots of patience and self control (which I wouldn't have at all with this kind of folks).

Anyways, thanks again for this wonderful sale! And thanks for thinking about people like me that couldn't participate in last year's event. This time I could complete parts of my collection.

And an advice to those negative crying kids who are never happy with nothing...if you don't like something, move on. Go in search for your happiness and satisfaction or create one yourself. Crying and acting immature isn't going to help much. Think about it.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mortilion" (Nov 28th 2015, 9:00pm)

Friday, November 27th 2015, 11:09pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

Well said Mortilion. I am dissapointed in the community right now, just because they didn't get something out of it, they don't want others (new and existing) to get something out of it.

You don't represent ALL the players. I know a lot of people who have bought mounts to maybe complete a set or as a first mount. Stop crying, your events are coming... be patient.

And as for repetitive events... please... by all means head over to suggestions thread and offer your great innovative ideas that are economically possible to create instead of complaining please.

And don't argue back with that 3rd point unless you have even a shread of technical experience with game development on a multi-million dollar scale.

Friday, November 27th 2015, 11:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I am dissapointed in the community right now
To be fair, it's nice that they have a sale at all. Sure, I'll give you that much, however, for the SECOND year in a row they have not listened to the greater than 90 percent of the community asking for something other than mounts.
We (speaking as a majority) wanted a CC sale, we wanted 10 different strongboxes in the CS all at the same time, we wanted the massive costume sale that RU got, we wanted something that was NEW and EXCITING, not something that was old and we (again, speaking as a majority) already have.

So, be disappointed all you want. We (speaking as a majority) will be even more disappointed in the management than you are in us.

As stated above, thanks for providing some kind of sale...but next time, it might be a really good idea to listen to the 100 players you have left playing this game since the population is already declining, disappointing them more than you already have in the past, present, and future (especially in the realm of how tickets are handled) is not in your best interest.

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 1:57am

Pochtron

Intermediate

And as for repetitive events... please... by all means head over to suggestions thread and offer your great innovative ideas that are economically possible to create instead of complaining please.

Diving competition in Sivera : make the most beautiful and/or fun jump from the gates in Siveria
Super-MoS : gather a raid and have it fight the most evil bosses in Sarnaut, with increased difficulty over time. Raid that defeats most waves wins
Attack of the Giant Squirrels : just spawn agressive squirrels randomly in koe or novo or nezeb and watch players deal with them. Surprise veterans returning from astral with a welcome party in hangar !
Multi-faction Questing : have players gather at some special spot in sarnaut to perform different tasks (collect most stuff as a team, kill some boss/mobs, find a hidden object / player) to earn some nice gifts
End of the world : in game quest over several days to discover the truth about the upcoming doom that will hit Sarnaut

These are just examples of stuff that happened in the past. And I prolly miss many more that some may recall. They are all economically possible, all they need is some GM in game willing to entertain the players and have fun with them. These small events, with small rewards create true bonds and a sense of being part of a living community.
It's easy to do. It doesn't cost a dime. Just a bit of care for the community and the players.

So when you've been used to this and see that all you get now is the weekly sale annoucement and events you've completed two or three times already, yes, it's boring, dull and crappy.

I agree that new players should benefit & discover them like we did in the past, so ofc keep them running and maybe even expand the rewards that we can get from it. After all it takes 1 year of game time to see all the events Allods has to offer, and sometimes a couple years more to get all the rewards from it.

But please, add some new random stuff. Which doesn't require any development or technical wizardry. Just a CM in game with some ideas and super-powers to make it happen. Think of it like a Santa we're all waiting to meet.

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 5:47am

Frakkerz

Trainee

You don't represent ALL the players. I know a lot of people who have bought mounts to maybe complete a set or as a first mount. Stop crying, your events are coming... be patient.

I get that we all want new stuff (including myself). The costume sale is highly anticipated for example. But it is its own event, we don't need to replace a traditional thing that other players might like.

We can just be patient, the events will come. This is the point i'd like to make.

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 6:18am

Selling old outdated mounts and not selling kelpie to make them just a bit useful while others have wraths and lightnings? This is super mad unreal cosmic scale stupidness. What profits you await from it? Do you have a marketologists at all or you just bash buttons randomly in hopes for success?
I Worship His Shadow

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 6:36am

I'm a new player. Would one of these mounts be worth buying or no? I tried finding a guide for what all I NEED to buy with cash, but I'm having trouble finding a current one. Guides are all so outdated.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ron Kwas" (Nov 28th 2015, 6:44am)

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 11:31am

xanax

Beginner

Rip.
Ya boi Glacie