You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 1:42pm

Quiron92

Beginner

• "Quiron92" started this thread

Racial Skills

Hey everyone.
Does anyone know what are the racil skills for each race-class right now? Most of the info in the internet is not updated.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:03am

there used to be a pinned topic on the gpotato allods forum where Pio had handwritten the accurate racials. But now its gone :(
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 10:15am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

It would be great if every class replied here with their racial skills..

Warrior:

Orc racial - knockdowns up to 5 enemies in 10 yard radius. Cooldown 1 minute 30 seconds.
Xadaganian racial - does a shout which reduces up to 5 enemies determination by a lot (35?) and slows them by 50% for 10 seconds in 15 yard radius. (last patch was finesse) Cooldown 3 minutes.
Kanian racial - makes up to 5 enemies run in fear for about 4 - 5 seconds in 10 yard radius. Cooldown 3 minutes.
Gibberling racial - makes your movement speed increase by 25% and adds you 25% stamina for 20 seconds. Cooldown 2 minutes.

Every of the above have no energy cost.

Paladin:

Orc - frontal aoe damage (small damage, small range.), cooldown 2 minutes.
Xadaganian - Reduces damage in all barriers depending on your Vigor stat. Cooldown 2 minutes.
Kanian - Damages the enemy (for a nice amount of damage considering you're using a 2h weapon) and makes him receive some damage over time.
Elf - Damages the enemy (for a considerably nice amount of damage) and makes him receive 50% less heals for 20 seconds. (may be dispelled with willpower thingy i guess)

All racials energy cost depends on the weapon you use.

Warden:

Orc - Makes up to 5 potions that do aoe damage (which is nice), cooldown is 1 minute 30 second between uses. Consumes 20% mana each time you craft.
Kanian - Brings your pet back into the fight restoring 30% energy and hp upon using the skill. 2 minute cooldown. Doesn't consume mana.
Gibberling - Heals your selected target for some hp. Cooldown 3 minutes and consumes quite some mana (in my opinion almost useless)
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Luka" (Apr 4th 2014, 8:50pm)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:38pm

I CANT DO THAT cuz ive got the racial book. i dont remember which is my basic and which are other races except for my scout

Scout:
Kanian: exploding arrow
Gibber: (a trap spell)
xagadanian: a non target meelee conal aoe that sends daggers infront of character
Orc: mighty leap, jump foward about 10 yards
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:57pm

For psionicists it's:

Elf: Concentration Anticipation - instantly grants 3 stacks of Concentration (3min cooldown)
Xadaganian: Sonic Wave - stuns all targets in a cone in front of you for 4 seconds (2min cooldown)
Gibberling: Elevated Insight - grants immunity to physical attacks for 5 seconds (2min cooldown)
Arisen: Magic Armor - grants immunity to spells for 5 seconds (2min cooldown)

Elf and Arisen racials have no mana cost.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 4:23am

i would be interested in knowing what the racials are for engineer

Monday, April 28th 2014, 2:50pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

As far as I know there r non

Monday, April 28th 2014, 2:57pm

Artuditu

Trainee

For Xadaganian Engineers it's Heavy Caliber - a guaranteed crit hit with longer range than normal skills (45yd) and 2min cd for Kanian ones it's Close Circuit - increased energy regeneration rate for 7sec (2min cd).

Monday, April 28th 2014, 3:02pm

As far as I know there r non

Engineer > Kanian: Close Circuit - Regenerates 35 energy over 7 seconds.

World mysteries are the gas bomb(boosts damage to enemies that breath it) and a ship buff(no CD on a device)

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 12:32am

yea i can help in that (summy with racial scrool)

elfs: a dot for 16s applied to a target which dmg him each two seconds for xx and heals you and your minnion by xx each 2s(both heal and damage happen in the same tick if your pet is dead u get same amount and the heal for pet wasted) uselles

Arisen:heals your summoned minnion to full(only hp doesnt remove dots/cc)(most useful in pvp and some times in pve)

Xads:increase pet vigor by 50% and decrease cd on its skills by 30% (usefull more in pve)

all three skills cooldowns are 3minuntes

hope i helped
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 9:03am

I took some time to translate most racial skills from Russian sites (though I have to admit, even some Russian sites have outdated info). There may be some translation issues, so feel free to point out my mistakes!

Mage
Elf - Increases your Vigor by 30% for one spell cast. CD: 2 minutes
Xadagan: Astral Aegis - Creates a shield on a friendly target. The enemy who attacks the shielded target with physical attack within 10 yards will be dealt X damage, knocked back 15 yards away and then knocked down. CD: 2 minutes
Kanian – Spellcasts cannot be interrupted by damage. Duration: 20 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Arisen – Deals X damage and knocks target down. CD: 2 minutes

Bard
Elf: Steel Luster – Deals damage and blinds the target for 6 seconds. CD: 1 minute

Xadagan – Deals damage and silences the target for 6 seconds. CD: 1 minute

Kanian – Deals damage and immobilizes the target for 6 seconds. CD: 1 minute

Orc – Deals damage and stuns the target for 4 seconds. CD: 1 minute

Warden
Gibberlings – Heals selected target for X health. CD: 3 minutes

Kanian – Summons your pet even if it hasn’t recovered all health and energy. Once summoned your pet restores 30% of health and energy. CD: 2 minutes

Orc – Allows to brew and use an explosive concoction that deals X damage to all enemy units within 10 yard radius. You cannot have more than 5 explosive potions at any time. CD: instant

Summoner
Elf: Demonologist’s Curse – Applies a debuff on the target that deals X damage every 2 seconds for 16 seconds and heals you and your minion for the same value. CD: 3 minutes

Xadagan – Increases minion’s Vigor by 50% and reduces its skill cooldowns by 30%. Duration: 30 seconds. CD: 3 minutes

Arisen – Fully heals your minion. CD: 3 minutes

Paladin
Elf: Pious Words – Applies a debuff that blocks X healing to the selected target. Duration: 20 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Xadagan – Reduces damage stored in all barriers by X. CD: 2 minutes

Kanian – Deals damage and applies a debuff that causes the target to lose X health every 2 seconds for 20 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Orc – Deals X damage to all enemies in front of Reaver. CD: 2 minutes

Healer
Elf – Applies a debuff that causes the target to lose X mana whenever they use their spells. Duration: 15 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Xadagan: Unshakeable Conviction – Attempts to remove one crowd control effect from you and your teammates. CD: 2 minutes

Kanian: Tensess’ Shield – Surrounds you with a shield that blocks X damage. Duration: 30 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Arisen – Increases the effectiveness of all of your healing spells by 20%. Duration: 30 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Psionicist
Elf: Concentration Anticipation – Gives 3 stacks of Concentration. CD: 3 minutes

Gibberlings – Makes you immune to all physical attacks and allows you to predict enemies’ actions. Duration: 5 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Xadagan: Sonic Wave – Stuns all enemies in a cone in front of you. Duration: 4 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Arisen – Makes you immune to all magical attacks. Duration: 5 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Scout
Gibberlings – Throws a net that immobilizes the target. Duration: 5 seconds. CD: 1 minute

Xadagan – Deals damage to all enemies 10 yards in front of you. CD: 1 minute

Kanian – Fires an arrow that upon contact with the target deals X damage to all enemies within 10 yard radius. CD: 1 minute

Orc – Performs a 30 yard leap. CD: 3 minutes

Warrior
Gibberlings – Increases movement speed and chance to dodge incoming attacks by 25%. Duration: 10 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

Xadagan – Up to 5 enemies within 15 yard radius have their movement speed reduced by 50% and Determination reduced by 50. Duration: 10 seconds. CD: 3 minutes

Kanian – Up to 5 enemies within 10 yard radius become feared. Duration: 4 seconds. CD: 3 minutes

Orc – Up to 5 enemies within 10 yard radius are knocked down. CD: 1 minute 30 seconds

Engineer
Xadagan: Heavy Caliber – Deals X astral damage. The damage dealt is always critical. CD: 2 minutes

Kanian: Close Circuit – Restores 35 energy over 7 seconds. CD: 2 minutes

This ''guide'' (don't know how to properly call it) is still incomplete. I really hope other players will help me to complete this guide.
Things left to do:
1) Write down the names of unnamed racial skills
2) Include other stuff related to this guide that I forgot to mention in ''to do'' list.

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:29pm

Hi there.
Thanks for your effort, jurciks95. Seing that there isn't a complete racials list anywhere on the forum, I made a post containing exactly that, with accurate names, description and spell Icons. It can be found at http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3493

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 11:28pm

thanks awseome job ^_^
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P