You are not logged in.

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 12:33am

• "DarenaBryant" started this thread

Please do these things to fix mounts.

Simple ideas for fixing the mounts (which I hope is going to happen soon).

Flying needs to be fixed to not require even pathing on the ground (since its flying). It also needs to be able to be directed... aka "steering", instead of flying directly into whatever is in front of you and wasting the skill. Since anything can stop you from flying (even a small rock on the ground), this makes the skill useless in most sitations. And since they CHARGE you for the ability...

Pathing is a problem for all mounts. It's wonky and crazy and will sometimes rtun you off cliffs and into holes you can't run out of, then cancel itself. It's like some insane, murderous version of GPS. My suggestion would be to open a test server and let people help you by playing the various maps and intentionally trying to get stuck, then reporting the bad spots using an X,Y co-ordinate system so you can fix pathing issues.

Special abilities for mounts quite literally don't work for me or the people I've spoken to. Again, this is something you guys charge for, so it needs to be fixed. For example, my Dragon mount's wing buffet skill couldn't knock over that book theif in the first city. xP My friend's dog mount couldn't hold an enemy like it was supposed to either.

Please fix these things, as, combined with the need to buy more and more food to keep your mount functional, it makes people familiar with how things worj unwilling to buy mounts. If mounts worked as they're supposed to, more people would pay for them willingly.

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 2:04am

Pochtron

Intermediate

It also needs to be able to be directed... aka "steering", instead of flying directly into whatever is in front of you and wasting the skill.

There is some mild kind of steering available while jumping. Try it out : jump while holding the left arrow on your keyboard, you won't land on the same spot as usual.
Same thing, used down arrow, the jump will be a bit shorter.

It may not be the steering you're looking for, but it's a start :)

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 10:38am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Special abilities for mounts quite literally don't work for me or the people I've spoken to. Again, this is something you guys charge for, so it needs to be fixed. For example, my Dragon mount's wing buffet skill couldn't knock over that book theif in the first city. xP My friend's dog mount couldn't hold an enemy like it was supposed to either.

Skills don't work against NPCs, only on another player in pvp situation. Only battle mount's skills work against NPCs too.

They should make the info windows more clear and mention such things. They tell that in Russian texts.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits