You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 1:44pm

Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering don't work

I have been trying to get AA and aniso to work and they don't. I've tried everything - setting them to various values in game, or trying to force them to work through the AMD CCC - nothing works. The only thing that I could get to work is AMD's multisampling, but it makes the text in the game look horrible, so I turned it off.

Both AA and anisotropic filtering used to work before.

I play the game on highest settings with green performance at 1680x1050. Everything works great - sharpness, cape physics, even soft particles are awesome.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, March 28th 2014, 2:14pm

put soft particles off, put antialising on (any number). restart. should work.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 2:29pm

That was it. AA works now. Thanks!
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!