You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:02am

Hugorood

Beginner

I see so many people not caring about gear while leveling, especially on reincs ("CUZ MY MAIN SO PRO IDC ABOUT THIS CRAP LEVELING GEAR, ENDGAME PEW PEW" attitude) running around with gear few levels lower, then being suprised they have to grind and almost die at every 2+ pull. Then comes QQing about dying with the egg... poor babes. So suck it up and do your rep quests like a big boy.
Really? Most reincs I know are carefully grinding out a lvl when their egg is on. Turn it off it's a different matter!

It's the noobs that don't listen and get to level 32 and wonder where their quests have gone.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:16am

Really? Most reincs I know are carefully grinding out a lvl when their egg is on. Turn it off it's a different matter!

It's the noobs that don't listen and get to level 32 and wonder where their quests have gone.

Sorry I have to be the one to break it to you, but 90% of mmo players are "noobs" by that definition. Welcome to the internet, the land of the happy and the stupid!

In all seriousness tho, Allods is a game focused (by game content and CS system) on small population of endgame players, and most leveling characters are reincs. And sadly, majority of those people are simply rushing to the endgame, acting like the somehow "deserve" it on their reincs too :P if this merge brings people with different attitude and some enjoyment of lower levels, then by all means, bring it on :P

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:46am

Hugorood

Beginner

Sorry I have to be the one to break it to you, but 90% of mmo players are "noobs" by that definition. Welcome to the internet, the land of the happy and the stupid!
Yeah, not sure if that's true, as evidenced by your next statement.

In all seriousness tho, Allods is a game focused (by game content and CS system) on small population of endgame players, and most leveling characters are reincs. And sadly, majority of those people are simply rushing to the endgame, acting like the somehow "deserve" it on their reincs too if this merge brings people with different attitude and some enjoyment of lower levels, then by all means, bring it on
Of course, and most reinc have a guild and runes that allow them to level without worrying too hard about gear till higher levels.
If you mean reincs like me at lvl 55-60 who still have egg and suddenly can't use party help. That's different. But I haven't met a reinc who didn't know when to do a rep quest for gear.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:59am

Well there is a difference between reaching endgame and not being a noob. Looking around Allods player base is a great way of learning that ;)

Of course, and most reinc have a guild and runes that allow them to level without worrying too hard about gear till higher levels.

Getting boosted by higher level guildies is not exactly a smart move if you're trying to avoid grinding xp. And runes are sure a huge help, but even with runes, egg will make u suffer greatly at lvls 35+ if you run around with lvl 2o-something greens.

If you mean reincs like me at lvl 55-60 who still have egg and suddenly can't use party help. That's different. But I haven't met a reinc who didn't know when to do a rep quest for gear.

As I said, I've seen plenty of people who skip all rep quests on reincs and then QQ about dying or grinding.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 12:03pm

Hugorood

Beginner

Well there is a difference between reaching endgame and not being a noob. Looking around Allods player base is a great way of learning that ;)

Getting boosted by higher level guildies is not exactly a smart move if you're trying to avoid grinding xp. And runes are sure a huge help, but even with runes, egg will make u suffer greatly at lvls 35+ if you run around with lvl 2o-something greens.

As I said, I've seen plenty of people who skip all rep quests on reincs and then QQ about dying or grinding.
(Edited for spelling and clarity) Fair enough, I will agree that anyone who levels a reinc without doing rep quests and then bitches about the grind is a noob. But.... that egg tho.....

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hugorood" (Mar 30th 2014, 12:21pm)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:23pm

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:21pm

i havent done any rep quest, and im almost 60 on my engineer

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:23pm

Is there way to bypass these boring grindfest (yet run out of quest with 5 bars till 34 .... and yet getting bored fast :( help

U can do it man!! Run alot of dungeons! It was worse before the 30k extra exp things came out or Lucky moment. People had to grind on the damn skeletons in Coba or get a TT party if u were lucky to find one. But now u have mercenaries so i think u can do it

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:40am

do goblin ball, you get athlete medals form it 600 can be turned into exp scroll, yes its bit waste spend medals there but guess what. those actually can boost you trough problematic parts that lay in 33-34, 39-40 (at 34 you can mercenary grind TT2, and whoop that's relative less grindy grind way to get trough even dragon ring) tbh if on p2p make sure before enter yazes you are at leats 80% over the 38 before enter, other vice you end at 39 wondering from where to get something to do apart from going back to dragon ring tapir grind etc:)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:53am

Jinxed

Intermediate

PVP EXP!! Fw :) here I come... :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:21am

I've just stepped into Eljune at 30 on the P2P server.

I hopefully won't need to grind past the rep quests before 40.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:10pm

You shouldn't have the need to grind anywhere on the p2p server if you do all the available quests, you even don't have to do the rep quests.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:23pm

Oshi

Trainee

Not repeative one i tend to stay the HELL away from those boring grindfest type quest ...
While i understand not doing ALL the rep quests, avoiding all of them is simply shooting yourself in the foot (or a knee, if u prefer outdated meme references). Not only u boost your xp, but getting rep gear in certain zones will actually make leveling faster and less painful (oh Dragon Ring, y u so Dragon Ringy...). I see so many people not caring about gear while leveling, especially on reincs ("CUZ MY MAIN SO PRO IDC ABOUT THIS CRAP LEVELING GEAR, ENDGAME PEW PEW" attitude) running around with gear few levels lower, then being suprised they have to grind and almost die at every 2+ pull. Then comes QQing about dying with the egg... poor babes. So suck it up and do your rep quests like a big boy.

^ listen to her she pro ^
:) :) :)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:12pm

You shouldn't have the need to grind anywhere on the p2p server if you do all the available quests, you even don't have to do the rep quests.

You do have to grind, albeit far less than the f2p server.

Not doing rep quests really is just shooting yourself in the foot though, particularly pre40
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:19pm

this is not so true, fair enough there is not much but I can personally say that while questing and TT2 farming even I still managed land 39 50% exp to 40 ...because I didnt grind to get 80% at 38, instead went to yazes with 20% over 38 where you land by avoiding all grind and not touching repeatables of reputation nor any repeatable. also I can personally note that pvp is quite dead end for low level leveling purpose cause mass is at 50+, not below 40

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:42pm

rsc86

Beginner

There is also one more thing you could do. When you do killing quests just kill all monster except one and then use complete quest function. You get the xp from the monsters and the xp form using insta complete. If you have to collect just do insta complete

This is genius!
Will definitely be using this little trick on my reinc, great way to abuse utilize marks of fate efficiently! ^_^