You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 3rd 2015, 3:52pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Wizard - 04/12/15

We all know how hard it is to obtain the right equipment, or discard it after all the effort and time spent looking for it when we finally out-power the item. Now, imagine how wonderful it would be to have a trinket that evolves with your character, accompanying you in your adventure across Sarnaut! Thanks to the Radiant Strongbox of the Wizard, that is now possible - provided you bring the right scrolls to Goblin Banker, which he'll exchange for wizard emblems that increase the offensive and defensive statistics of your character!

You can find the entire list of contents and the lottery in our [latest news].

Please note that all items are not bound and therefore tradable and auctionable. Additionally, each time you open a Strongbox, you will receive a Collector's Coin that can be used to buy various goods from the Golem D2.

This sale will last from December 4th (12:00 PM GMT+1) until December 14th, (12:00 PM GMT+1).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Dec 4th 2015, 11:27am)

Sunday, December 6th 2015, 2:24am

What about the extension sale for the core morphers? They're expiring within the next week (I know mine is! Some sooner then mine) The russians got a sale to extend the morphers. What's going on with that?

Tuesday, December 8th 2015, 5:30am

best thing on Sealed Ornamentis that the healing happens REGARDLESS OF WOUNDS! -> interesting experience to mass-farm in KOE with that!
also, the % of total healing is even greater since it seems it calculates the max health WITH the white-wings buff (so every 1% is "more worth")

however the downside on the whole thing is its a non-permanent item :(

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 6:34am

U forgot to take it off from cash shop

Rate this thread