You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 3:35pm

please the fix the download servers

seriously guys wtf is this download speed its been on for three goddamn days and still not finished it never happened to any other game heck even archeage the russian version from mail.ru downloaded in just 3 hours
hovsep56 has attached the following image:
  • Knipsel.PNG

Friday, March 28th 2014, 3:40pm

when I had problems downloading the initial game I managed to fix the slow transfer by pausing it then restarting the transfer.
please try that and see if it helps

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, March 28th 2014, 4:25pm

nope i tryed it still the same is my download speed being limited or something?

Friday, March 28th 2014, 5:22pm

the reason im complaining is because i tried to check out the astral academy but now im stuck on the loading screen cause the game is still downloading let me give you guys a small piece of advice if you want to have such download system FREAKING DOWNLOAD THE MOST NEEDED FILES FIRST now im stuck and cant play on my char

Friday, March 28th 2014, 7:51pm

you have got to be kidding me now its stuck at 13 KB/sec please give us a torrent it will make it soooooooooooooooooo much faster >_>

Friday, March 28th 2014, 8:07pm

Megasaur_

Beginner

have you tried the Game launcher through the application, not the my.com launch client?

Friday, March 28th 2014, 9:44pm

i found out that it downloads faster when im ingame for some goddarn reason so i just go afk in a area and let the game download

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 9:35am

At least you can get into the game! I have been downloading for some 12 hours now and I am 25% done. Can't even get in game with any of my characters. Why can't the launcher use p2p downloading or SOMETHING!! This is just ridicilous!

Just in comparison, any 7 gb game downloads thru Steam in less than 15 minutes for me....

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 10:23am

you can leave your char afk in the prologue too so the game downloads faster