You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 6th 2015, 10:46am

freestile

Professional

• "freestile" started this thread

Prophetic cards event, and other sales from 2015

After the last one we've had, russians already had 3 :
- the flying mounts one
- the scorpions one
- and this one

so why didn't we get the first one of this list already? ?( IMO we should have get the flying mounts around september and the scorpions for this christmass, it would have been more logical... but allods and logic... :rolleyes:
And on top of that we didn't get the costume sale nor the monolit........... :(

PS : i perfectly know what will be the official answer : "we don't follow any preset order for our sales", i know, but this is too frustrating :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 6th 2015, 10:10pm) with the following reason: title

Sunday, December 6th 2015, 10:12pm

Hello,

You know the official answer, and you perfectly know that sales are not announced in advance.

I moved your message to suggestion, so you guys can talk about sales you mostly like to see ingame.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, December 6th 2015, 11:32pm

Shemei777

Beginner

Okay, so as this is now suggestion thread, I suggest to not ignore unique events like Prophethic Cards.
Cards with flying mounts should be released in 6.0.2, they didn't.
Now we have 6.0.3, we should have Scorpion cards, we don't have them.
Next one will be in 7.0, how exactly you want to add all these cards? That means the only way to obtain these mounts (not to mention outfits) will be Black Friday sale in next year? That's not really a good idea.
These are not just regular event like carnifex or other scrolls.
I don't even want to mention sale of Patron boxes (50% sale from last september as I know).

I suggest to just TRY to follow preset order from russian server because people are actually waiting for this more than you can think. We are excited to see that things on this server, and then we have big dissapointment because we don't have them even if we should.

Friday, December 18th 2015, 7:15pm

I suggest to just TRY to follow preset order from russian server because people are actually waiting for this more than you can think. We are excited to see that things on this server, and then we have big dissapointment because we don't have them even if we should.

I agree with that.
A lot of people are checking Allods russian site just to know what is comming to our server, they get excited and then... we just get like a half of these exciting news. Patch without events? It's a little dissappointing for me >.>

I'm not sure how that works - we have to suggest events? We have to make new topics like "We want a patron boxes discount" "We want prophetic cards event!" "We want New Year event!", "We saw that on russian site and we want that!"?
It's strange ._.

I was so suprised when I saw another and another stonbox sale instead of other events (like that prophetic cards xD).

I wonder what people are thinking about this.

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 10:45am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I was so suprised when I saw another and another stonbox sale instead of other events (like that prophetic cards xD).

I wonder what people are thinking about this.
I was very surprised also and more so angry that the autumn prophetic card sale didn't happen which should have had numerous new mount skins including Viverne, which at that time was the newest mount before Lightning Bolt strongbox sale. I prefer prophetic card sales much more than strongboxes because the boxes are so ridiculously expensive compared to what they mostly give (= useless fragments, if you can't afford like 100 boxes or be incredible lucky with just couple boxes). Prophetic cards gives a lot more even with the items like carnival masks, small mount feeds, mirra, june coins and such. All those are useful to all players unlike couple fragments from strongboxes.

However, I must admit that I enjoyed the Halloween costume sale even though it was old but I had never had a chance to buy any of the costumes before so this time I got them all at once.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits