You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 4:58am

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

To all p2p players old and new,

Hello my name is Fawkes I know says Azir but I cant change my forum name, for some reason or another I tryed. I been playing allods for couple years now and I like it, I have also played games like wildstar, rift, WOW, league, But I always come back to allods, :thumbsup: I play on the empire side as Fawkes and I enjoy it. I know the pop is at a down state at the moment and who knows maybe 7.0 will bring back old players and new ones or the steam thing will bring in more people, we will see I guess :)

I am an NA player so my time zone is alittle off due to work and life etc, I am looking to see if any other NA players plan to play on p2p again or already are? I would like to work with guilds to pop pvp battlegrounds and other fun events. I also think it would be fun if the Dev's made it so we could have a big snow ball fight haha maybe empire and league can plan something fun like that. None the less I am hoping 7.0 brings some changes to p2p but we can only wait and see, If anyone plans to join p2p empire or league your welcome and if your NA and on empire contact me :thumbup:

Ok well that's it,

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Azir" (Dec 17th 2015, 5:28pm)

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 6:45am

Nebe

Trainee

Nebeski - P2P - F2P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nebeski" (Dec 13th 2015, 6:57am)

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 5:41pm

Marco

Intermediate

Comrad,

U are not alone. Allods has great potential. All the mmos u listed u played in i know ppl would love to join Allods Pay to Play but are scared of the Pop. In my opinion Allods is far better than all of those MMogames u listed and ist thanks to Missmanagement of russian mycom / Allods Team that the Pop was destroyed...

Steam advertsing will come after 7.0 for some reasons if ever ^^. I wouldnt give a dolar for that anyway.

I Play Rift currently and i miss a lot about Allods. The grafic, main City raids, the combat System and PvP in Allods. To my top gaming times i critized Allods weapons are Kind of same in skin and there is to less varity in gear. Well if you Google u see weapons u cant even find in Allods and NpC weapon Skins are awesome and u cant find them in game as well

....BUT...in comparison to Rift weapon, Inis, Raids and gear Allods is a masterpiece.

Therefore the Pop in Rift is great. U find advertisments of Rift on web sometimes. Allods never... Allods is so great that there never ieven was a need to come up with Things like skyforge to waste xD.

why Allods has so less Pop.... Ist still the best MMO out there ...

Taleron

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 9:53am

Brahh

Beginner

im getting back to p2p serv aswell
Brahh lvl 55 Belgian healer

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 11:48am

Marco

Intermediate

Bring along some friends if u have FB add me Ismal Marco Mattes then i add u to official FB group.

U can all add friends ;)

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 11:56am

It's official FB group of what? :P
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Friday, December 18th 2015, 8:30am

Marco

Intermediate

Yes for Allods p2p made by me goal is before 7.0 rises to collect interested players bring friends New players and old use ur contact and We will not fail and pop will rise even when Steam thing lasts a bit longer which i highly think...

Friday, December 18th 2015, 8:31am

Marco

Intermediate

First results 33 members in. 2days

Friday, December 18th 2015, 11:02am

First results 33 members in. 2days

WOW! 33 members? i bet some of them are infiltrated...

Xupa - In waiting mode.

Friday, December 18th 2015, 4:25pm

Marco

Intermediate

what u mean by that xD

Taleron

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 3:12pm

Hi guys :) I'm thinking about come back to allods p2p server, but can someone tell me how looks the population? I have char on the league side :)

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 3:58pm

Hi guys :) I'm thinking about come back to allods p2p server, but can someone tell me how looks the population? I have char on the league side :)

It looks something like this.

Jokes aside, it's fairly low population right there. If you really want to start right now, I'd suggest just going for a maximum level character and to prepare the next patch. This current one is at the end of its lifetime, many people got bored and temporarily stopped.
Alternatively, if I were to start anew on the P2P, I'd just wait for the 7.0 announcement then start playing (just so you at least have a level 65 character and some supplies for start and you'll get the 2 weeks lasting free stat/skill reset... which you will need).
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 6:23am

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

So far I am enjoying p2p very much, I have been meeting new and fun people on both sides cuz no matter what side your oh does not mean you cant make friends and enjoy some friendly pvp. Sure you can kick there butt but you can still say good job though :thumbsup: p2p may not have the highest pop but I am seeing new players everyday leveling weather they plan to stay or not is the question. But no matter what I will still enjoy myself nice meeting everyone though :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Dec 20th 2015, 6:30am)

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 9:22am

Marco

Intermediate

New players better wait for 7.0 to level up

Im glad so many are interested to play on pay to Play but Keep in mind most ppl will come back in 7.0 due to gear reset so the few ppl currently playing farm Gold. You will see a nearly empty maincity and empty low maps so u might get boring and quit, so better wait for 7.0 in 5-6 months.

I have a whole troop of ppl on my fb Group Allods Online P2P Sub Players waiting for 7.0. My Fb Name is Ismael Marco Mattes if you want me to add you.

Thx for your Attention

Taleron

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 12:09am

Planning to go back to P2P as well, dragging bf with. Great game, miss it, don't care about popu anymore. Please do something to revive this masterpiece dear devs, hire some good marketers.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 12:47am

Please do something to revive this masterpiece dear devs, hire some good marketers.

Not the job of devs. It's up to my.com.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, January 4th 2016, 2:59pm

Please do something to revive this masterpiece dear devs, hire some good marketers.
Good Luck with any kind of advertising. I as well as many others have been asking for this since it opened up on the old NA server.

Monday, January 4th 2016, 3:12pm

Marco

Intermediate

Winter ...ups I mean 7.0 is coming...prepare :D

Rate this thread