You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 8:50am

Hi all, new players here

Hi all

at first, sorry for my english i know only a bit.

subbed now, downloading game. I played time ago and i liked the game 4 years ago, but RL give me away from the game.

Im old enough to decide to my own to sub and play in this game in P2P server.

See you all at cap :rolleyes:

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 10:39am

Wait the next update in 3-4 months

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 11:14pm

you won't see anyone at cap on the sub server. ;)

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 4:03am

Azir

Intermediate

Welcome to the Sub server, If you need anything just ask :) what side you going to play on empire or league? both are slowly filling up with players. I need new players everyday, :thumbsup: Hope to see you around I will say the pop of sub is not super great but in 7.0 should get better and when allods goes to steam maybe get even more full who knows. Goodluck

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Dec 16th 2015, 4:19am)

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 9:02am

Marco

Intermediate

Push better join US again on FB We are now group p2p Smugglers Paradise We preparing contacts for 7.0 but if u dont want and just write like that PLZ dont post on P2P area

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 11:42pm

Push better join US again on FB We are now group p2p Smugglers Paradise We preparing contacts for 7.0 but if u dont want and just write like that PLZ dont post on P2P area

I'm sorry you feel that way. While I respect your opinion, I disagree and feel that you are wrong. Here is why: :P

Regards,
Push

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Rate this thread