You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 1:57pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

My Wishes for 7.0, b prepared xD

Hi everyone,

Taleron here... In this thread i will write down my suggestions for the coming Patch 7.0.

1. Play free until lvl 20 to See if Server Fits u then make abonnement
2. 1-2 free Months after release of upcoming 7.0 patch + then do advertisement
3. Decrease the sub Costs from 10€ to 7€. U will See a change in pop on p2p.
4. If there are pure p2p accounts give free those p2p Accounts that went inactive first and never came back to p2p, there will sure be players who will continue playing those accs = pop will increase...
5.Make P2P more attractive by giving rewards when ppl hit max lvl on p2p. Give them an achievement.
6. Loyality Rewards for every Month of active playing on P2P.
7. General Creation of an achievement system in Allods.
8. Implement affinity system on p2p means daily and weekly sub player rewards.
9. General implemention of artifacts in Allods Reffering to my Rift experiences.
10. Implemention of the glowing effects on weapons like on ftp.
11. More events specificated for P2P
12. General Implemention of NPC weapons\skins\gear for example Vampire swords, shields for more gear Varieties and and implent weapons skins to the costum fitting room
13.Fitting room Update: U have now skins of all the gear and weapons u once owned on your journey trough Allods and can switch bestehen them.
14. Weapons skins as a loot idea
15. I See Allods weapons when i search for Allods weapons on Google that not even exist ingame, on char creation screen the same. Implement them ingame or remove those weapons skins.
16. Get rewards if u invite friends on p2p(friends reward system).
17. stock up the p2p auction house by remove the "bounded" from Mounts. Who the hell has implemented this fail anyway ??? I have 8 rhinos. 3 Mammuts. 3 horses and 3 astral tapards in my bag.
I better would sell it in AH or gift it to newer players.
18. GM presence on P2P would be desirable and a bless.
19. Implement house pet systems so that i can catch a mob and trade them in AH.
House pets as Loot (Bossloot?)... And house pet PVP with combat skills....
House pet lvl system
20.Decrease the required char Mount lvl on p2p.
21. More Stable Servers...

That was my suggestion list for upcoming patch 7.0.I hope some of my suggestions find their way ingame.

Greetings your Taleron

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 15th 2015, 5:40pm)

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 2:27pm

You do realize that the 7.0 patch is out on Russian servers already and we'll get pretty much the same, right?
Which means most of your suggestion will not happen.

Also a few thoughts about that list of yours:
3.) The sub cost is already 7€ per month for subscribing for 3 months. Besides I honestly believe if someone can't afford to pay 10€ a month, he won't pay 7€ either.
5.) I don't see how's hitting highest level is any sort of achievement in this game. Your reward for hitting max level is that worthwhile content is available for you. That's - in my opinion - better reward than getting exactly the same title as 99% of other players.
6.) It sort of exists, you get these Soldier and Warlord titles, giving you discounts on NPC sales.
8.) What's the point of subscription rewards where everyone else is also subscribed? Also rewards (hence the name) should be earned, not given for nothing.
18.) What exactly do you need GMs for? It's not like P2P server is filled with cheaters, exploiters or bots and I don't see how's that any different in 7.0.
19.) Doesn't exist on Russian server, so we won't get anything like that either. But even then, I'd much rather prefer actual content than having the developement time and resources spent on a Pokemon minigame.
21.) Asked around and haven't heard of anyone having any serious issues with server performance in the past couple of months.

I agree about getting the vanity and tools that F2P has as well (meaning the helpers which collects stuff, megaphones, standard mounts, maybe permanent morphers and such) - but they should be earned through in-game means, not handed out for just logging in.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 2:33pm

This actually happens.

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6241

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 5:32pm

freestile

Professional

13.Fitting room Update: U have now skins of all the gear and weapons u once owned on your journey trough Allods and can switch bestehen them.
14. Weapons skins as a loot idea
15. I See Allods weapons when i search for Allods weapons on Google that not even exist ingame, on char creation screen the same. Implement them ingame or remove those weapons skins.

i'd so much like them to add the old draconic gear weapon skins in game (in raid or something for p2p and cs for f2p, or something else but why wouldn't they make money out of that^^), seriously am i the only one to think that weapons in allods don't look amazing at all? i mean, for a lvl30 weapon that's ok but for a max lvl one ... :thumbdown: the dead city/ tep pyramid/the enchanced weapon from 5.0, all looked much MUCH better than the freacking holly weapons that we have now on f2p :pinch:

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 8:49pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

seriously am i the only one to think that weapons in allods don't look amazing at all?
Then u havent tried Rift xD

Friday, March 11th 2016, 6:08pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

This actually happens.

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6241

Lol i dont think we will get this, for the same reason our old referral system was removed. ( i do not remember the reason )

But i would love to have that lightning skin DAAAAAAAMMM

Heres the mount skin im talking about

Rate this thread