You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 9:52pm

Marco

Intermediate

• "Marco" started this thread

Players in 7.0

Hi,

I made this thread to see who will be around on p2p on 7.0.

I will have a Group of german ppl to begin here i guess. Another Player will bring more german Players too. Thats the new info.

So who will be around in 7.0 on p2p ?

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 6:44pm

yepp,i started today and I plan on remaining on p2p

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 7:46am

I'm not playing yet but looking to start on the P2P server with 7.0 after I work out which I care about more race or class because I love the Arisen but want to play an Engineer and I can't be both :(

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 12:20pm

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 3:38pm

I'm not playing yet but looking to start on the P2P server with 7.0 after I work out which I care about more race or class because I love the Arisen but want to play an Engineer and I can't be both :(

Make sure you take into account that Engineer now and Engineer in 7.0 are two entirely different classes with different roles.

Once the information about how each class is re-designed becomes widely known (that is - even to people who didn't think finding out from Russian sources was worth it), I expect some players to entirely abandon their current classes for others.

For that purpose, on the Russian version everyone who bought Collector's Edition got a 7-day Creator's Core Morpher or whatever it's called here. The one allowing to change to any class unlimited number of times. Even on the subscription server.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Feb 22nd 2016, 3:48pm)

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 9:17pm

Quinz

Intermediate

I might be around. I will level up a char on the p2p server, will hopefully hit 65 before 7.0 is released. Then I will decide if I will continue on p2p or go back to f2p.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 9:42pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Oh yeah I'll totally be around

KAPPA

Rate this thread