You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 1st 2016, 1:17am

it's always really FUN to saw/see that, it doesn't matter what your target was it. It always come for what or why play allods on p2p server. it doesn't matter if you're empire or league. really it doesn't ... IF you want to know about this game... it's same as everything else up there, it's almost like WoW but is not..EVERY f-king threat start arguement which faction is best... doesn't matter.. do your best what YOU can and pray rest.. IF you go avarice or utopie or what ever you like, OR BEST GUILD ON N.W.A.... NEZEB'S WILD AFKERS...rest ... don't care.. to shaf and rest of empire... think twice before you claim keep server up.. me+4(fin) and you keep empire alive.. don't never forget about that, IT WAS US... never forget it about
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Friday, January 1st 2016, 5:23am

Учите русский язык,мы идем.А перимирия не было и быть не может,лига враг,которого надо истреблять самым жестоким образом

Friday, January 1st 2016, 3:18pm

Учите русский язык,мы идем.

Мы готовы. Кстати, вы английский научится не смогли?
А перимирия не было и быть не может,лига враг,которого надо истреблять самым жестоким образом

империя

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 1st 2016, 3:23pm)

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 9:13pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Hello,
since Christmas is long over, this thread becomes more and more off-topic and we're getting way too much insult reports due to this thread, I'm closing it (and all the other "Christmas truce" ones) now.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Jan 3rd 2016, 9:19pm)