You are not logged in.

New Frontier Stuck at lvl 59

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 10:55am

Stuck at lvl 59

So I'm kinda stuck at lvl 59 with 23% and no quests at all..After I finished a few quests in Ancient Mound and got out I didn't get any new quests from the mysterious ghost.. the last quest was a war between the dead and the people in Umoir, and i had to finish the quest outside.
I can't get back inside now and need at least a party. I have a quest from the grand mage in avilon and Klavdia Kalugina, but i have to be lvl 60 before I can accept it.
as for world mysteries.. I need the last one from: Strange Cultists, The Demonic Threat, Seals of Power, The Grand Experiment and the Art of Creation.
I've done the First part from: The Absolute and Sarnaut's Gods.
So.. do I have to grind to 60 or is there some quests that I've missed?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moffe" (Dec 22nd 2015, 11:04am)

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 3:11pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

when 5.0 patch was released, we were all astonished by the fact that, indeed, we had to grind this level (except those using xp bonus boosters).

If you want an advice, ask a lvl 65 to farm for you the blue squirrel boss (near the lake). If there is such a person available, it will take kinda 20/30 minutes to do, in fact, farming this squirrel gives 7k each time you kill it.

To do it properly, you have to attack it FIRST, and then the level 65 kills it, all this without being grouped.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 4:05pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Quoted

So I'm kinda stuck at lvl 59 with 23% and no quests at all..

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 8:16pm

as for world mysteries.. I need the last one from: Strange Cultists, The Demonic Threat, Seals of Power, The Grand Experiment and the Art of Creation.
All those are former endgame raid instances.
Strange Cultists, The Demonic Threat - Gorluxors's Tower in Yazes (4x lev).
Seals of Power
- Dead City in Cradle (50 lev).
The Grand Experiment - Tep's Pyramid in Irdrich (55 lev).
Art of Creation - Eclipse in Umoir (60 lev).
Because you have overleveled raids you could join (though it is next to impossible to find one until you get 65) there won't be exp from them.
Squirrel or some spot with nice quick resp of mobs (like haregons with "Haregons" quest active) and grinding...

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:34am

Ty for the advice guys.. So yea i just grinded to 60, but holy shit it gets easy at 60-65

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 9:30am

Rate this thread