You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:00am

i'll tell you more as soon as i know more ;)

Maybe better not. As far as I know discussing bans and reasons on public forums around here is forbidden. At least I remember reading something like that.
oke cool, sorry for the trouble though...

thanks for letting me know!

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:03am

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Ye, it is normally forbidden ^^. But it's not an isolate case, many of us got banned, without being written any mail explaining why. If we had something which tells us the reasons of banning, I'd not come here to text, but we strictly don't know anything. Hope the experts who are analyzing the situation will be quick and efficient ^^
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:12am

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Dec 23rd 2015, 11:18am)

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:24am

Stop to cheat nubs.
I play video games since many years so it's strange that i never be banned of a games.
Oh maybe it's because i never cheat.....

Try to get free gold....try to get addons... ( for me using addon is cheating ) And now cry ...

Download a game and play simply, it' s too difficult ?
Stop to cheat nubs.
I play video games since many years so it's strange that i never be banned of a games.

Try to get free gold....try to get addons... ( for me using addon is cheating ) And now cry ...

Stop to cheat nubs.

Hi attimi54!

In the original post Flashpin stated that the ban on Mobsterr's part was without reason. This implies that there were no violations in terms of Addon abuse, profanity, or exploitation.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:44am

OK maybe not understand the wrong thing. I believe that some people crying to be ban.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 12:09pm

OK maybe not understand the wrong thing. I believe that some people crying to be ban.

Hello again,

You have every right to believe that by living in the spirit of the rules a ban should not occur to you. However, in a matter such as this, it is important to see through the eyes of the collective and whatever happens within our community - Not just what happens to us as individuals.

Now, I am not aware of how the bans come to be; manually (E.g. by mods) or automatically (applying a system such as FairFight)

I have faith in My.com and their customer service (which should not be confused with PR as a whole), and am convinced that the ban will be reversed, as it should be.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:46pm

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:47pm

just toped up 500 euros yesterday :D i guess they want to kill the server ^^

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:55pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Wait so why are people getting banned?
I haven't really been playing much...
Guess I have to log in and see if I'm banned!
They love banning me! :love:

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 4:35pm

Intre

Trainee

come on we're barely 100 active players, stop banning them or merge us with the russians...

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:42pm

i'm glad we are not the only ones that are being banned for no reason

on the other side i'm sad for those who got banned here for no reason :/

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:59pm

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:11pm

question: all of the banned players have " topped up" recently? maybe some error with the paymentsystem marking valid transactions as fraud? (something like this happend one time already and there seems to be another payment-reated problem http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=429 )

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:28pm

I have also been banned , I see no reason for any

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:41pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

I personally use directly my credit card (visa), I don't know for the others. I see more and more people being banned, it's a nice christmas present lol. I hope to see soon a mail in my mail box which explains why I should get banned. Cause atm I don't know if it's temporarly, definetly etc...
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 11:25pm

-

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "hmmod" (Dec 23rd 2015, 11:59pm)

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 8:24am

I'd just like to take this moment to remind people that a lot of people (including myself) were banned for "receiving exploited gold." However, when you cash shop a lot, and sell stuff on the Auction House, you really don't have any control over who buys your stuff, and whether they bought it with "exploited gold" or real gold. The only reason I got that ban lifted is because I went back through my email and showed my excessively long list of transactions with gPotato and My.com through PayPal. Apparently this was "proof" enough that I am a heavy cash shopper, and sell stuff to people, and have no control as to whether their gold is exploited or not.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 8:51am

I'd just like to take this moment to remind people that a lot of people (including myself) were banned for "receiving exploited gold." However, when you cash shop a lot, and sell stuff on the Auction House, you really don't have any control over who buys your stuff, and whether they bought it with "exploited gold" or real gold. The only reason I got that ban lifted is because I went back through my email and showed my excessively long list of transactions with gPotato and My.com through PayPal. Apparently this was "proof" enough that I am a heavy cash shopper, and sell stuff to people, and have no control as to whether their gold is exploited or not.

omg, they r banning ppls for receiving "exploited gold" from other players instead of banning only the original exploiter?

if that is the case just ban the all community since this gold is prob going around all over.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 10:04am

This was actually shortly after the transition from gPotato to my.com, but yeah, it happened that way.

Friday, December 25th 2015, 8:21am

my account its banned to SERIUSLY wtf