You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 25th 2015, 9:47am

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

We'll surely never see our account back, so the last thing I can say is :

Merry christmas all!! :)
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Friday, December 25th 2015, 11:16am

We'll surely never see our account back, so the last thing I can say is :

Merry christmas all!! :)
Merry christmas to you all!!!

and let the force awaken and unbann the banned ones! :D

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 11:52am

stop ban ppl for nothing

Dear Allods stuff/MoDs,

Recently alot of players are being banned, including from my guild (warsong).

Those guys are heavy cashshopers, and are part of Allods hardcore gamers that keep this game alive all those years.

All their sin is that they bought an item in AH or directly from other player. The seller apperantly used "illegal gold" to get it but how should they know that???

The game population is lower then ever (taking all servers mergers into account) and what you are doing is suicide. you are banning good clients for no reason, having done nothing wrong. The rest of us afraid to buy stuff from AH cause we might get banned.

Please stop it immediately and ban for this reason (second hand purchase) only after inquiry in which you gave the client the possiblity to respond to your accusation.

Thank you in advance.

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 4:48pm

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 6:37pm

Well it is not like they woke up and said let us ban these poor people as a christmas gift. I think that people that got banned were bad kids last year and took gifts from mmose santa and as a result this year new gifts for them arrived :P. Still it is unfortunate to lose players but if you violated ToS you knew the risks
Keep calm and pvp hard :thumbsup: 8)

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 10:55pm

Well it is not like they woke up and said let us ban these poor people as a christmas gift. I think that people that got banned were bad kids last year and took gifts from mmose santa and as a result this year new gifts for them arrived :P. Still it is unfortunate to lose players but if you violated ToS you knew the risks
Hi Tippotenios,

The problem is that there are third party websites that offer cheap gold, which obviously is not appreciated by My.com. All gold that has been obtained using a third party website is labeled as 'Illegal gold.''

Now, if someone were to put and item up for auction in the Auction House, and the item is bought by someone using illegal gold; the seller (and therefore the receiver of the illegal gold) is at risk, since they are now in the possession of the illegal gold and have a registrated past affiliation in illegal gold trade. This means that with all the right intentions, someone can be linked to the illegal gold trade, which brings their account in danger. Receiving the illegal gold is a form of 'healing*,' although when the receiver was not aware of it, that term hardly applies and it would be unjust to punish the seller.
*Healing: Help mask an illegal activity by spreading / segmenting evidence, or by helping the criminal lose the e.g. stolen goods.

It is clear that what is going wrong now is caused by a lack of communication, and of course; the gold trade itself as a core. In times where the organisation is struggling with the unknown it is important to avoid hasty courses of action. As soon as an account is concidered suspicious, an analysis of past transactions and behaviour has to be done. This includes: Any frequent violation towards other players and the terms of service, hacking, amount of transactions done through the Auction House, guild, etc.

Truth is, people are afraid to trade with each other because with every trade they risk to have their account banned. The risk may yet be limited, but it is a risk nevertheless. In an MMORPG in which trading is of upmost importance, this matter has to be looked into and resolved as soon as possible. Customer support is of greater value now that the bans are seemingly piling up.

I will keep trading to the extent I maintained before, but this matter is most certainly on my mind.

Kind Regards,

Teach

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Sygrial" (Dec 27th 2015, 11:03pm)

Monday, December 28th 2015, 1:53am

what i cant understand is:
there is a goldseller spamming worldchat for DAYS without getting banned
every worldshout costs around 306 gold as for now
the spammer-char is a lowlevel which means he got the currency to buy the microphones or the microphones were givn to him by another char
both should be visible in logs, so it should be possible to determine the source and ban it

now, if there is made up another char, this one also needs to buy BC to do his spamming (flooding?)
so how much BC does this accout buy (at once)?
if he gets banned a few hours after spamming he will lose a lot of BC (= $) the longer he does this

at some point it will no longer be economic to do this (where i wonder at all how the goldseller can be economic when selling BC / gold cheaper than exchangeNPC)

Monday, December 28th 2015, 6:25am

it's forbidden buying bc from goldseller, i saw them spamming and then, i didn't buy, now im not banned. I can't understand people who are crying for punishment after doing something forbidden...

Monday, December 28th 2015, 10:24am

it's forbidden buying bc from goldseller, i saw them spamming and then, i didn't buy, now im not banned. I can't understand people who are crying for punishment after doing something forbidden...
Hi darkhorus,

A quote from my previous post in the hopes it helps you understand:

''Now, if someone were to put and item up for auction in the Auction House, and the item is bought by someone using illegal gold; the seller (and therefore the receiver of the illegal gold) is at risk, since they are now in the possession of the illegal gold and have a registrated past affiliation in illegal gold trade. This means that with all the right intentions, someone can be linked to the illegal gold trade, which brings their account in danger. Receiving the illegal gold is a form of 'healing*,' although when the receiver was not aware of it, that term hardly applies and it would be unjust to punish the seller.
*Healing: Help mask an illegal activity by spreading / segmenting evidence, or by helping the criminal lose the e.g. stolen goods.''

Kind Regards,

Teach

Monday, December 28th 2015, 10:58am

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hello everyone!

The recent ban wave is a result of our efforts to take action against currency sellers and power leveling services. The my.com has banned users who purchased crystals from players using fraudulent methods to obtain crystals (e.g. stolen credit card data), but only if the trade was obviously suspicious (e.g. 1 Gold for 1500 Crystals).

Please submit a ticket in order to find an agreement with the support team.

We are working hard on taking action against gold sellers. So if you encounter any suspicious actions / incidents, do not hesitate to contact our support team, providing as many details as possible. Please keep in mind that demand determines supply.

Currency sellers and leveling services are responsible for the vast majority of all account thefts, and are the number-one source of Allods-related phishing attempts, spyware, and even credit card theft. Players who buy Crystals/Gold actively support spam, hacks, and keyloggers, and by doing so diminish the gameplay experience for everyone else.

IF YOU BUY CRYSTALS/GOLD, YOU SUPPORT A MAJOR SOURCE OF SPAM, HACKS, AND KEYLOGGERS.

Do not buy CRYSTALS/GOLD, and do not solicit character levelers. Their services are not worth the money or the headache of potential credit card theft, not to mention a ban if you are caught. Factor in the fact that supporting them means making the game worse for everyone, and it becomes clear that what they are offering simply isn’t worth it.

Best regards,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fayne" (Dec 29th 2015, 12:24pm)

Monday, December 28th 2015, 11:17am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I'm delighted to hear Allods team is working hard against those sellers! Thank you! They are so annoying spamming the in-game chats and taking lots of space from ignore list. I hope nobody is silly enough to intentionally buy/support such activity as it is nothing but trouble.

@AO-Player: Have you noticed that more and more gold spammers are spamming the zone and say chats in capital area instead the expensive world shouts. At least in Novo, don't know about Nezeb.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, December 28th 2015, 1:22pm

what i cant understand is:
there is a goldseller spamming worldchat for DAYS without getting banned
every worldshout costs around 306 gold as for now
the spammer-char is a lowlevel which means he got the currency to buy the microphones or the microphones were givn to him by another char
both should be visible in logs, so it should be possible to determine the source and ban it

now, if there is made up another char, this one also needs to buy BC to do his spamming (flooding?)
so how much BC does this accout buy (at once)?
if he gets banned a few hours after spamming he will lose a lot of BC (= $) the longer he does this

at some point it will no longer be economic to do this (where i wonder at all how the goldseller can be economic when selling BC / gold cheaper than exchangeNPC)

+1

Monday, December 28th 2015, 2:41pm

On a serious note, why deleting peoples opinions?
Am I not entitled to my opinion? You can defend it by quoting me in a different reply, instead of deleting making it look like the reply never existed.
Just another reason why this is a joke.
I just simply stated my opinion and I stand to it.

Monday, December 28th 2015, 3:25pm

humm thx for that satisfactory explanation. it is giving us an idea about swindlers and greedy players.
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "WhackyWhacker" (Jan 2nd 2016, 12:13am)

Monday, December 28th 2015, 3:30pm

Nandita

Intermediate

i wonder at all how the goldseller can be economic when selling BC / gold cheaper than exchangeNPC

I was wondering how they can sell Millions of Gold or BC, too.
But as Fayne mentioned they use stolen Credit Card Information ... now this all makes sense. xD
They use stolen Credit Cards to buy as much BC as possible, then sell Gold/BC with theire Homepage and give it to you per ingame post.
Also they have your Credit Card informations then. :P

Monday, December 28th 2015, 3:45pm

Halfing

Beginner

Now it's all cool and well that you can ban so many in such a short time.

Try to solve tickets in such a short time as well, many friends are banned over nothing :)

Monday, December 28th 2015, 4:44pm

Hello everyone!

The recent ban wave is a result of our efforts to take action against currency sellers and power leveling services. The my.com has banned users who purchased crystals from players using fraudulent methods to obtain crystals (e.g. stolen credit card data), but only if the trade was obviously suspicious (e.g. 1 Gold for 1500 Crystals).

Please submit a ticket in order to find an agreement with the support team.

We are working hard on taking action against gold sellers. So if you encounter any suspicious action / incident, do not hesitate to contact our support team, providing as many details as possible. Please keep in mind that demand determines supply.

Currency sellers and leveling services are responsible for the vast majority of all account thefts, and are the number-one source of Allods-related phishing attempts, spyware, and even credit card theft. Players who buy Crystals/Gold actively support spam, hacks, and keyloggers, and by doing so diminish the gameplay experience for everyone else.

IF YOU BUY CRYSTALS/GOLD, YOU SUPPORT A MAJOR SOURCE OF SPAM, HACKS, AND KEYLOGGERS.

Do not buy CRYSTALS/GOLD, and do not solicit character levelers. Their services are not worth the money or the headache of potential credit card theft, not to mention a ban if you are caught. Factor in the fact that supporting them means making the game worse for everyone, and it becomes clear that what they are offering simply isn’t worth it.

Best regards,
Fayne
Hello there

some of us may have done it, but most of them did not vilated the conduct of rules

could you also please check your system that defend the allods game and bann the ones the system might think that?

kind regards

Monday, December 28th 2015, 8:47pm

@AO-Player: Have you noticed that more and more gold spammers are spamming the zone and say chats in capital area instead the expensive world shouts. At least in Novo, don't know about Nezeb.
only seen them spamming in zone one time in nezeb (and also ignoring them as soon as i see it) so i have not noticed
if i were a goldspammer i would place chars in every impoartant zone and spam there in zonechat, would be free then

but as we know, if they have fraud creditcard money ofc it does not matter for them then ^^
But as Fayne mentioned they use stolen Credit Card Information ... now this all makes sense. xD
totally!
though its a really idiotic idea to wash money this way 8|

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 9:45am

Now it's all cool and well that you can ban so many in such a short time.

Try to solve tickets in such a short time as well, many friends are banned over nothing :)
Well as Fayne said if they were banned for using third party sites to buy gold or crystals which is a violoation of allods terms of service i do not see how they did nothing... ?(
Keep calm and pvp hard :thumbsup: 8)

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 10:37am

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hello there

some of us may have done it, but most of them did not vilated the conduct of rules

could you also please check your system that defend the allods game and bann the ones the system might think that?

kind regards

Hello Flashpin!

You are free to contact the support team in order to resolve your issue :)

Cheers,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin