You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 8:24pm

Getting banned for no reason ( Mobsterr )

Hello everyone of the community and managers of my.com

It has come to my attention that people are getting banned for no reason at all. Therefore i'm doing this in name of us ( community ) as well for my guild leader ( mobsterr ) who got banned today while playing s1.

He randomly lost connection to the free to play server while playing. Now i've talked with him and he said there has been nothing that he did or have been doing that vialate the rules.

May i ask you, since the holidays are coming soon, to look at his ticket and his account and mail him what the reason is for his banishment? What has gone wrong today? not only this account has been banned but many more. The complaints will role in more and more if this is happening more often.

I hope you take this note seriously

Kind regards
Flashpin
Veteran PLayer of allods online!

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 8:35pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

I got banned to, I still don't know why. What I suggest (and as I did too), send a ticket to support. They left my situation to the experts, I just have to wait (and pray).
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 8:39pm

I got banned to, I still don't know why. What I suggest (and as I did too), send a ticket to support. They left my situation to the experts, I just have to wait (and pray).
oke thanks so much! i hope they will look into it!

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 8:41pm

Hello everyone of the community and managers of my.com

It has come to my attention that people are getting banned for no reason at all. Therefore i'm doing this in name of us ( community ) as well for my guild leader ( mobsterr ) who got banned today while playing s1.

He randomly lost connection to the free to play server while playing. Now i've talked with him and he said there has been nothing that he did or have been doing that vialate the rules.

May i ask you, since the holidays are coming soon, to look at his ticket and his account and mail him what the reason is for his banishment? What has gone wrong today? not only this account has been banned but many more. The complaints will role in more and more if this is happening more often.

I hope you take this note seriously

Kind regards
Flashpin
Veteran PLayer of allods online!

my boyfriend Sfakths got banned too for no reason, plz take this seriously and resolve as soon as possible, this is causing a lot of trouble. and guilds need their leaders so give him back to us

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 8:56pm

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 9:06pm

Hello

Me too in my guild one of my older officier was banned while he did the anormal sector quest !

Suddentdly on his boat, he was banned !!!

what are thèses methods and why ???

Thanks for explanations

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:48am

Hello

Me too in my guild one of my older officier was banned while he did the anormal sector quest !

Suddentdly on his boat, he was banned !!!

what are thèses methods and why ???

Thanks for explanations
For the moment we don't have a clue...

let the person send in a ticket onto the support of my.com to aid him out. i hope we get things clarified soon!

greets Flashpin

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:49am

Stop to cheat nubs.
I play video games since many years so it's strange that i never be banned of a games.
Oh maybe it's because i never cheat.....

Try to get free gold....try to get addons... ( for me using addon is cheating ) And now cry ...

Download a game and play simply, it' s too difficult ?

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:51am

Stop to cheat nubs.
I play video games since many years so it's strange that i never be banned of a games.

Try to get free gold....try to get addons... ( for me using addon is cheating ) And now cry ...

He didn't cheat...

addons are tools in game to aid you or to give you more information. if addons were cheating then why did they make an addon option to turn on/off in the menu bar?

kind regards

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 8:54am

Stop to cheat nubs.

Given the notoriously terrible performance of the support team, is it too difficult to believe that actually they got banned by a mistake?

Addons have been a part of the game for years. Yes, some of them give quite bit of an advantage, but if the company really thought they were over the top, they simply wouldn't allow the mod creators to access certain functions which make them so advantageous.
TL;DR: your loss.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:07am

There are addons on allods.com ? I don't saw it.

If you are banned, it' s because you did something.

Not so far i played games wich were infested of hackers. I know That you can't be banned for nothing.

If you really did nothing ( i can't believe it) send ticket. It's funny to see people complaining about ban on forums .

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:22am

There are addons on allods.com ? I don't saw it.

If you are banned, it' s because you did something.

Not so far i played games wich were infested of hackers. I know That you can't be banned for nothing.

If you really did nothing ( i can't believe it) send ticket. It's funny to see people complaining about ban on forums .

All addons are third party. But as a fact, Allods Online supports addons. All the mods are working with publicly available data, if the company didn't want certain functions to work with mods, they'd simply restrict the data and functions available to mods. Or at least make a public announcement of illegal addons.

As for doing something, you can search the forums alone for like 6 seconds and find people banned without them cheating:
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&postID=69288
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2845

These are just two "minor" examples I've found, but if you look harder I'm pretty sure you can find more.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:24am

Everybody speak about support performance but each times i send a ticket they answer the same day . Sorry but there are things that i don't understand.

Tell many why i never be banned of a game ?

I remember ( on other games ) when we saw people who obviously cheating and some days later crying to be banned.

They do mass ban by mistake...i don't think.

And you can see that many complainers come since messages in game say that you can got free gold (or not expensive i don' t remember).

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:28am

Ok a mistake is possible. But you see the number of people who got problem ?

A mass mistake ? i don' t think

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:35am

Everybody speak about support performance but each times i send a ticket they answer the same day . Sorry but there are things that i don't understand.

I remember ( on other games ) when we saw people who obviously cheating and some days later crying to be banned.

And you can see that many complainers come since messages in game say that you can got free gold (or not expensive i don' t remember).

What the hell does this actually have to do with you? Neither me or you have ever been unjustly or otherwise banned, but that doesn't mean it can't happen to anyone else.

Whatever the case may be with these people, they should at least know why they were banned. And yes, I know that according to TOS they are allowed to ban anyone without any reason, but it doesn't mean they should exercise that right of theirs... given how the population and PR is for Allods nowadays.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:47am

Sorry i will understand when i will get ban.

Why my.com should do mass ban ? To Close the server ? To lost customers ?

Seriously for me it' s strange and i think that if you are ban there is a reason.

It can be a mistake but It's strange and i don' t believe all that people say. I use my experience to understand what they say and for me my.com do their job.

But it' s sure that a mistake is possible.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:33am

Hahahaha :thumbsup:

This literally made me laugh to tears. Thank you.

Now a fun fact: Allods Team actually rewards authors of most used addons with crystals on the RU servers every few months:

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6301

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:52am

Yea and people also got problems with addon. delet inventory if i remember.

Yea it' s funny cause nobody tell me where i can get addon and how i know if it' s sure that it' s not a guy who want to stole my acc ?( (but i don' t want it) And we can say that hacks are (illegal) addon too. just learn to play. An cristal seller ? If they sell in general chat they are ok, i can buy it ?

To finish with no reason ban. If a mod is reading me plz ban me ip permantly and delet my acc ....

I am waiting the 7.0 cause i already got an account. I play on p2p and i know that population will grow up only for 3-4 months and decrease again and playing allods will take all my time. I am wasting my real life time with a stupid game like a 10 years old kid so ban me plz (ban for no reason of course).

If you can ban others people for no raison why not me?

Thanks.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:55am

What the hell does this actually have to do with you? Neither me or you have ever been unjustly or otherwise banned, but that doesn't mean it can't happen to anyone else.

Whatever the case may be with these people, they should at least know why they were banned. And yes, I know that according to TOS they are allowed to ban anyone without any reason, but it doesn't mean they should exercise that right of theirs... given how the population and PR is for Allods nowadays.
the thing here is that he hasn't received an e-mail stating why he was banned. for as far as we know there hasn't been a reply on his ticket. we'll know more later today :/ just weird though all of a sudden he is banned for no reason and no reason given bij my.com .

i'll tell you more as soon as i know more ;)

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:58am

i'll tell you more as soon as i know more ;)

Maybe better not. As far as I know discussing bans and reasons on public forums around here is forbidden. At least I remember reading something like that.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire