You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 8:58pm

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 9:20pm

Intre

Trainee

I'm not mage so i might be wrong on some point, but not taking the luck rubies (1st grid) seems like a big fault.

Same for the brutality rubies in the 2nd grid, you shuld focus on getting all the stats possible before getting upgrades on a single spell.

For the rest 'ill let the mages tell you, not an expert on this.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 9:47pm

I'm not a mage expert either here, but you got a few things wrong.

You can only have as high level of an "upgraded talent" as many points you have in the default version.
For example you put 1 points in Meteor and 3 in Flaming Meteor, but the game actually doesn't allow that - you require at least rank 3 Meteor in order to get R3 Flaming Meteor.

In case of Mage, the upgraded version of skills aren't always better than the default ones. The default do less damage (and in some cases single target only), but they also require less elemental resources. It's good to have both of them on your skillbar all times and use it according to your situation.

I found that last levels of barriers are often not worth the extra 3 points for a single barrier. But I've been playing on P2P, where we lack a few talent points I suppose.

Unless you're rolling with a premade, Seal of Health is usually good to have as well.

You don't have Sleet and War of the Elements Burning Ice. You don't use lightning resources, so the extra fire and ice spells are great.

Additional suggestions: Luck rubies, Blazing Speed for burst, Hoarfrost for slow and some extra damage, more stats/damage rubies, Elemental Wrath and Portal.

Things you can sacrifice: Glowing Lava due to mediocre damage, Concrete Mind, possibly Burnout and Playing with Fire.

Also you've put about 4 less talent points and maybe 14 less rubies than what even P2P has? Let alone F2P...
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 9:47pm

Edit: due to some error it sent my message twice....
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire